Uttarakhand government has launched Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana under the Beti Padao Beti Bachao Campaign. Under this scheme, every family who sends a selfie with the new born daughter will get the Vaishnavi kit for the newborn baby. The Vaishnavi kit which will be provided under the Vaishnavi Yojana includes many items of the immediate use of the daughter. The state government will also send congratulatory messages to that family at the same time. The new scheme for girl children would be operated by Department for Women and Child Development of Uttarakhand. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana.
Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana (वैष्णवी सुरक्षा योजना) 2021
To improve the sex ratio in the Uttarakhand state, govt. has started a new Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana. This scheme has been launched under the central govt’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign. The UK state govt’s Women and Children Welfare Department will implement this scheme for girl children. All the infants particularly girls born in BPL family can avail scheme benefits. Pregnant ladies on giving birth to a girl children will get Vaishnavi Suraksha Kits.
Along with Vaishnavi kits, a new Vaishnavi Toll Free Number is going to be launched to enable mothers to send information of their newborn girls to the government. On getting the information about newborn girl child, govt. will also provide vaccination / immunization and other health services. Under the Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana, the family of beneficiary will be given Vaishnavi card which will be linked to various existing schemes. Apart from this, the parents will get insurance cover under the same scheme.
Benefits of Applying for UK Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana (उत्तराखंड वैष्णवी सुरक्षा योजना के लाभ)
- On getting info. of birth of girl child, Women and Children Development Dept. of Uttarakhand will provide Vaishnavi Kits to mothers through Anganwadi / ANM workers.
- The kits given under Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana contains items for use of new born babies to ensure proper hygiene.
- New clothes are also being provided for girl children on their birth.
- The state govt. as well as District officer sends congratulation message to the beneficiary families.
- The mother of the newborn girl child also get Vaishnavi Card which is linked with multiple schemes. Through this card, vaccination and other health services could be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Insurance facility is provided to the parents of the girl children.
- Furthermore, authorities also provide special Identity number to the infant.
Uttarakhand Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana Application (उत्तराखंड वैष्णवी सुरक्षा योजना आवेदन)
- On the birth of girl children, a selfie of the parents, family members and the newborn girl is to be clicked which has to be submitted at the nearest Anganwadi centres.
- The beneficiary family will be contacted from nearby government hospital or the ANM and Anganwadi workers within 24 hours.
- Then the ANM / Anganwadi workers comes to the home in which girl is born and take another selfie of infants with all family members. This photograph is to be forwarded to the concerned nodal officer.
- Afterwards, the Anganwadi or ANM workers provide Vaishnavi Kits and clothes for girl baby.
- Along with this, a congratulatory message will be given to the family of the girl child from CM and district officer.
- Now the state govt. is working on the toll free number on which information about birth of girls can be given at the phone itself.
Salient Features of Vaishnavi Suraksha Yojana
Below some provision which have been made under the scheme to provide relief at time of birth of a new baby.
- The beneficiary will get assistance from nearby government hospital or the ANM and Anganwadi workers within 24 hours.
- The Women and Child Development Department will release the toll free number on which family members can send their selfies with new born daughter.
- The Chief Minister and the Departmental Minister will reach on the phone to congratulate the beneficiary family.
- Moreover, an Anganwadi worker will then give a Vaishnavi kit and new clothes to the beneficiary family.
As per notification, arrangements will be made to tackle the problems of the neonatal vaccination. Upon calling the toll free number the doctor or ANM will reach to the beneficiary as soon as possible. All the contours of the scheme have been finalized and it will be officially launched very soon.