Central government has launched GramSwaraj e-learning portal at gramswaraj.nirdpr.in. Now people can make Gram Swaraj Portal Online Course Registration / Login at the official website. People can now check GramSwaraj e-Learning Portal Online Certificate Course List through online mode. This portal is developed by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR). The newly launched Gram Swaraj Portal will facilitate learning on rural development and the entire courses list is available at fingertips.
People can now access 43 online courses from NIRDPR on various subjects such as Panchayati Raj, Skill Development, Livelihoods, Social Audit etc. Gram Swaraj e-Learning Portal will provide easy access to online courses which can be accessed from anywhere and anytime. The new GramSwaraj platform also provides opportunity for you to connect virtually and attend the selected training and workshops being organised at NIRDPR campus.
In order to get started, people can register their details and choose the course you want to learn from the subjects listed under courses section. This Gram Swaraj e-Learning Portal will enable Transformation of Rural India.
GramSwaraj Portal Online Course Registration / Login 2020
Below is the complete procedure to make online course registration & login at the Gram Swaraj e-Learning portal:-
- Firstly visit the official Gram Swaraj Portal at gramswaraj.nirdpr.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Register” link present in the main menu or directly click this link
- Afterwards, Gram Swaraj Portal Online Course Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can fill in all the necessary details at the GramSwaraj NIRDPR e-learning portal and click at “Create My New Account” button to complete the online registration process.
- Afterwards, candidates can make Gram Swaraj Portal Login using the link gramswaraj.nirdpr.in/login/.
Gram Swaraj e-Learning Portal Certificate Courses List
GramSwaraj offers 43 courses on Panchayati Raj and Rural Development in Hindi and English, with special focus on Panchayat Governance and Skill Development. The main objective of Gram Swaraj Abhiyan is to offer training simultaneously to a large number of functionaries and beneficiaries anytime from anywhere.
The complete list of certificate courses available on Gram Swaraj e-learning portal is given in the table below:-
People can choose their preferred course from the list of the above mentioned online courses and then make registration / login at the GramSwaraj NIRDPR portal.