Food Odisha Ration Card Application Form 2021 Download PDF | PDS Odisha Ration Card Apply Form PDF
Download Odisha ration card application form 2021 in PDF format from the official website of Odisha Food and Civil Supplies Department and apply for new ration card. The department has also released the PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2021 (District Wise). All the citizens who have made fresh registration for the ration card can now check their name in the eligible list of NFSA / APL beneficiaries.
Odisha ration card application form PDF can be submitted along with the required documents for new ration card application. Moreover, candidates whose name does not appears in the Ration Card New List 2021 and wants to apply for name inclusion in new ration card list can apply in the prescribed format.
Ration Card in Odisha is a necessary document for the poor people to take benefits of most government schemes. NFSA beneficiaries in Odisha can even avail the benefits of State food security scheme. People can purchase ration at subsidized rates from ration shops located nearby. Odisha ration card apply form PDF is now available at foododisha.in for the general citizens of the state.
Odisha Ration Card 2021 Application Form PDF
In order to make fresh application for the new ration card in Odisha, all the candidates must follow the procedure given below:-
- Firstly visit the official link http://www.foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp?lnk=31
- At this page, click at the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link.
- Direct Link – http://www.foododisha.in/Download/NFSA.pdf
- The application form for the Odisha new ration card will appear as shown in the figure:-
- Candidates can fill all the necessary details accurately and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Moreover, candidates can fill Odisha food security ration card application form or apply online as mentioned in the User Manual at PDS Odisha website by clicking the link – http://www.foododisha.in/Download/User_Manual.pdf
Odisha FPS Report & Dealers List
All the candidates can check the complete FPS Report for Odisha through the link:-
PDS Odisha Ration Card FPS Report
Here candidates can check the list of dealers with ration cards, number of FPS with range of ration card and no. of FPS dealing with only Kerosene.
PDS Odisha Ration Card Apply Offline – APL / BPL / AAY
Alternatively, all the citizens can even apply offline for ration card in Odisha. The state govt. issues Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration cards to the citizens. The procedure to avail Food Odisha Ration Card can be checked through the link:-
Requirements for Ration Card Form PDF Odisha (Offline Method)
There are following requirements for ration card in Odisha:-
- All the candidates can also obtain the application form for a new Ration card from any circle office / S.D.O office.
- People must posses passport sized photographs of the head of family attested by a gazetted officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councillor. He / She must also have specified proof of residence and the surrender / deletion certificate of the previous Ration Card (if any).
- In case the proof of residence is not available, then the circle FSO / S.I. / M.O. conducts spot inquiries and records the statements of 2 independent witnesses in neighborhood.
- The standard prescribed time schedule for the Ration Card preparation is generally 15 days. Although the procedure and time limit can vary from state to state.
The state govt. has also made a provision for making amendments to valid Ration Cards.
List of Documents for New Ration Card in Odisha
The following documents are necessary to submit the Ration Card application form in Odisha:-
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||Aadhaar Card|
|Previous Electricity Bills||PAN Card|
|Gas Connection||Bank Passbook|
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate|
Odisha govt. will issue new ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL or AAY beneficiaries. It is necessary for getting ration through the distributors at various ration shops. Furthermore, all the citizens can check their name in the PDS Odisha ration card new list at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Dept. of Odisha. For more details, visit the official website at http://www.foododisha.in/
Odisha Rashan Card 2021
A Ration Card is an essential document issued by the state government for the purchase of essential commodities from fair price shops. There are different ration cards for Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodaya families. It is a very useful document for Indian citizens as it saves money in procurement of essential commodities at a subsidized rate.
The ration card in Odisha could also be used as a proof of identification for other documents like Domicile Certificate, for inclusion of your name in the Electoral Rolls etc. In addition to the permanent ration cards, all the states can also issue temporary Ration cards which would remain valid for a specified number of months and are issued for relief purposes.
For more information, visit the official website of Food Department of Odisha at http://www.foododisha.in