PM Narendra Modi has launched Digitize India Platform to participate as Digital Contributor. DIP is a major initiative towards Digital India and to transform India into a knowledge driven economy. This initiative will help Indians to become digitally empowered and to ensure that every information is digitally available. Candidates can make online registration at the official website – digitizeindia.gov.in
This portal is to minimize the load of document management (multiple records, formats, languages). Govt. agencies faces a number of challenges like Searching of specific documents, Finding specific data in the document, Extraction of data from the images of document for processing and after the scanning of document, govt. workers can extract embedded data in different documents.
DIP will also provide opportunities to the government agencies to become digital enterprises. Moreover, people will get an opportunity to earn reward points and money for simple data entry jobs. This platform will enable volunteers to earn money online.
Digitize India Platform Registration / How to Become Volunteer
Below is the complete description of digitize india registration online process. Firstly make a registration for which candidates can follow the steps:-
STEP 1: Visit the official website digitizeindia.gov.in
STEP 2: On the homepage, click the “Register Now” button
STEP 3: Afterwards, Digitize India Platform Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here fill all the details and click the “Register Now” button.
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Central Government:PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)NREGA Job Card Listमहात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोज़गार गारंटी योजना (MGNREGA)
STEP 5: Finally candidates can Sign in to complete the registration process to become a digital contributor.
STEP 6: Next candidates can check their Language Proficiency and data entry skills.
STEP 7: Then candidates can enter the data as it appears in the image and click the “Submit” button.
STEP 8: Henceforth for all the approved data, volunteers will get reward points.
STEP 9: Finally reward points can be converted to your earning and gets transferred to your bank account.
Any person who wishes to become a volunteer can apply but they must satisfy the following conditions:-
Basic Computer Knowledge, Aadhaar Number, Bank Account linked with Mobile Number, Access to internet and also having access to any smart devices.
DIP – How does it work
DIP platform is very simple and easy to use platform which works in the following manner:-
- Firstly select the essential key data fields.
- Next create a template through identification of selected fields.
- Henceforth, every field will get captured as a separate image.
- Accordingly, the system will distribute every image to 2 subscribers. Security of document is not compromised as any of the transcriber will not see the entire document.
- Transcribers will now enter the data as present in the image of document.
- In case both the transcriptions are different then the system will send the image to the third subscriber.
- Finally, the 2 transcriptions which are matched will now get automatically stored in the database.
This will make the entire data available in the digital format. Thus Digitize India platform will empower the government agencies as well as volunteers.
Digitize India Platform Benefits
DIp provides the following benefits to government agencies or volunteers:-
- Searchable digitized documents gets available to the agencies.
- DIP will enable easy and faster access to records.
- This platform will help in providing effective and efficient citizen services.
- Accordingly, DIP platform will result in Better Policy and decision making.
Thus this platform will realize the dream of PM Modi for Digital India.
For more details on Digitize India Platform, visit the link –