Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approves to increase the scope of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY). Central government will now contribute the Employer’s full admissible contribution for first 3 years from registration date of new employee. All the informal sector workers will get social security and result in job creation. Candidates can see guidelines, user manual, process and fill PMRPY Scheme Application Form at pmrpy.gov.in
All the employees who joined on or after 1st April 2016 and possess new Universal Account Number (UAN) can apply. The salary of the employees must be less than Rs. 15000 per month. PMRPY Scheme also has a direct benefit that all such workers can access social security benefits of organized sector.
Till date, PMRPY has added around 31 lakh beneficiaries to formal employment which involves an expenditure of More than Rs. 500 crore. For apparel, textile and garment sector govt. will now pay full 12% contribution which will get extended for all in the upcoming years. This move will create 1 crore more jobs in unorganized sector.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana – PMRPY Process
The complete procedure to avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana is as follows:-
- 1st Step – All the establishments registered with EPFO under EPF Act 1952 can apply to avail the PMRPY Benefits. For EPFO Registration Online – Click here
- 2nd Step – Establishment should have a valid Labour Identification Number (LIN) under Shram Suvidha Portal. In case LIN is not known, visit official Shram Suvidha Portal or directly click Know Your LIN
- 3rd Step – All the Employees must possess a valid Aadhaar linked UAN and monthly salary must be less than Rs. 15,000 p.m. Employees can click UAN Services or UAN Member Interface
- 4th Step – All the textile sector Establishments having NIC Code 1410 and 1430 can avail benefits. For Textile / Garments Sector, govt. will bear 8.33% EPS + 3.67% EPF Contribution for new employment.
- 5th Step – Visit the official website pmrpy.gov.in and Make Registration at the PMRPY Portal to avail benefits.
For Member Passbook Service and other frequently used services, please visit – epfindia.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana – PMRPY Guidelines
PMRPY Scheme was launched in August 2016 where central govt. pays 8.33% contribution of Employers to Employees Pension Scheme (EPS). This scheme creates employment in the informal sector and also provide incentive to employers. People can also see PMRPY Manual / User manual.
Employees in informal sector employed after 1st April 2016 having salary less than 15,000 p.m and having UAN can apply online. For more details about the scheme, see PMRPY Guidelines (Revised)
PMRPY Helpline Number
— In case of further query on PMRPY, click the link – Contact Us
— CCEA approves Credit Guarantee Fund for Education Loans (CGFEL) and Central Sector Interest Subsidy (CSIS) Scheme. Education loan guarantee scheme and education loan interest subsidy scheme will provide education loans to students without any guarantee and full interest subsidy.
— CCEA meeting chaired by PM Modi has approved the launch of Integrated Scheme for School Education. All the existing education schemes of central government like Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE) will get merged into single scheme. This scheme will continue from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2020 with total estimated outlay of Rs. 75,000 crore (20% over current allocation).