Chief Minister Free Coaching Scheme or Mukhyamantri Nishulk Coaching Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री निःशुल्क कोचिंग योजना) is a new scheme announced by the state government of Rajasthan. Under the free coaching scheme, the state government would provide free coaching to students to take admissions in IIT, IIM, LAW and national level medical and engineering colleges.
The state government is inviting applications for Mukhyamantri free coaching scheme through its official portal at sjms.rajasthan.gov.in. The applications can also be done offline by downloading the application form from sje.rajasthan.gov.in. Under the scheme, the state government would provide free coaching to 1000 students in coaching institutes of Jaipur and Kota.
The fee of coaching of Rs. 60,000 per student would be paid by the government to the coaching institution.
Apply for Mukhyamantri Free Coaching Yojana
The state government has extended the last date of applications under free coaching scheme from 31 May to 30 June 2017. The applications can be filled online by registering at sjms.rajasthan.gov.in.
For offline applications, interested candidates can download the application form format from the official website of social justice & employment department at sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
30% of all the seats under the free coaching scheme are reserved for girl students.
Eligibility for CM Free Coaching Scheme
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should belong to any of the following categories as defined by the state govt. SC/ST/SBC/OBC/ or General.
- The applicants should be residing in hostels run by social justice and employment department in Jaipur and Kota.
- The applicant should be a student of 11th or 12th class.
- For admissions in IIM, the applicants should be studying graduation through regular mode.
- The household income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 2.5 Lakh per annum.
|Class||Category||Minimum Obtained Marks||Minimum percentage for Medical entrance|
|10||SC / ST/ SBC||60%||70%|
|10||OBC / General||70%||80%|
|Graduation based courses||SC / ST/ SBC / OBC / General||60%||–|
Complete details about the scheme can be viewed using the link below.