Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal functional at ayushmanbharatharyana.in, check name in list of beneficiaries to get free treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh in empanelled hospitals. Also check Empanelled Hospitals List. Haryana govt. has launched Ayushman Bharat Yojana to provide health insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakh to all poor families. CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched official Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal at ayushmanbharatharyana.in for health protection scheme. All the families whose name appears in the list of rural and urban beneficiaries as per SECC 2011 data can now avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (PMRSSM) in the state.
The treatment under Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana is completely cashless and paperless. Ayushman Haryana Scheme hospital empanelment process has also been started at the official website. At the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal, you can even check the list of empanelled hospitals to avail free treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh.
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal at ayushmanbharatharyana.in
People can avail various benefits at the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal. The important features and highlights of HRY-NHA Portal are as follows:-
Free of Cost Ayushman Cards in Haryana
Empanelled Hospitals List in Haryana
All the hospitals in Haryana can now make Online Empanelment to join the Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Haryana. The hospital empanelment link at Ayushman Haryana Portal is. Then click at “Ayushman Bharat – Haryana Empanelment Hospital Current List” to open the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal Empanelled Hospitals List as shown below:-
Download Hospital Empanelment User Manual
The Hospital Empanelment User Manual is available to download through the link –
At Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal, you can access training video, training manual using the link –
Search Name in Ayushman Bharat Haryana Beneficiary List
To avail cashless treatment, all the citizens can check whether their name appears in the list of beneficiaries. To download the complete rural and urban list, click the link https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login. Then the page to check Ayushman Bharat Haryana Beneficiary List will appear as shown below:-
Download Essential documents to avail the treatment benefits under Ayushman Bharat Haryana Swasthya Suraksha Mission through the link –
Hospital Empanellment Eligibility Criteria
The Hospital Empanelment eligibility criteria is available at Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal which can be accessed using the link –
Feedback / Grievances
In case of any grievance, people can Contact Us using the link –
Arogya Samvad Newsletter
People can receive all new updates and notifications on the Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal. To access the Arogya Samvad Newsletter page, click at
Checking Eligibility Criteria at Ayushman Bharat Haryana Portal
People must fulfill the eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of Haryana Ayushman Bharat Yojana which can be checked at the official Haryana Ayushman Bharat Portal.
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana Details
Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana is an attempt to move from sectoral and segmented approach of health service delivery to a comprehensive need-based health care service. Ayushman Bharat aims to undertake path breaking interventions to holistically address health (covering prevention, promotion and ambulatory care), at primary, secondary and tertiary level. Ayushman Bharat adopts a continuum of care approach, comprising of two inter-related components.
Components of Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana
1st Component :- The first component, pertains to creation of 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centres which will bring health care closer to the homes of the people. These centres will provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC), covering both maternal and child health services and non-communicable diseases, including free essential drugs and diagnostic services. The first Health and Wellness Centre was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister at Jangla, Bijapur, Chhatisgarh on 14 April 2018.
2nd Component :- The second component is the National Health Protection Mission (NHPM) which provides health protection cover to poor and vulnerable families. The Health and Wellness Centres will play a critical role in creating awareness about AB-NHPM, screening for non-communicable diseases, follow-up of hospitalisation cases among others.
These two far-reaching initiatives under Ayushman Bharat will build a New India 2022. This path-breaking initiative, which will be implemented at an unprecedented scale will bring a paradigm shift in India’s health sector. It will help India capitalize its demographic dividend, ensure enhanced productivity, well-being and avert wage loss and impoverishment.
Beneficiary Level Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana
- Government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) covered across the country.
- All families listed in the SECC database as per defined criteria will be covered. No cap on family size and age of members.
- Priority to girl child, women and and senior citizens.
- Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
- Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments, cost of medicines and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases covered. Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
- Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
- Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
- Eligible beneficiaries can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability. Can reach out for information, assistance, complaints and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number – 14555.
Health System Benefits – Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana
- Help India progressively achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
- Ensure improved access and affordability, of quality secondary and tertiary care services through a combination of public hospitals and well measured strategic purchasing of services in health care deficit areas, from private care providers, especially the not-for profit providers.
- Significantly reduce out of pocket expenditure for hospitalization. Mitigate financial risk arising out of catastrophic health episodes and consequent impoverishment for poor and vulnerable families.
- Acting as a steward, align the growth of private sector with public health goals.
- Enhanced used to of evidence based health care and cost control for improved health outcomes.
- Strengthen public health care systems through infusion of insurance revenues.
- Enable creation of new health infrastructure in rural, remote and under-served areas.
- Increase health expenditure by Government as a percentage of GDP.
- Enhanced patient satisfaction.
- Improved health outcomes.
- Improvement in population-level productivity and efficiency
- Improved quality of life for the population
For more details on Ayushman Bharat Haryana Yojana, visit the official website –