Andhra Pradesh government is going to launch AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme on 8 July 2020. The Kadapa district administration is taking all efforts for the launch of the Jagan Anna Colonies in the Pulivendula town on the scheduled date. In this scheme, the state govt. will allocate 1 to 1.5 cent of land with documents to beneficiaries in urban and rural areas. Moreover, these colonies will also comprise of play grounds and parts.
For the AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme beneficiaries, the identified land will be given to them on their name. Along with this, each beneficiary will also get land documents which would permit them to construct homes. The state govt. of Andhra Pradesh has also instructed banks to financially support beneficiaries and the development of lands should take place on war footing basis.
The AP Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has unanimously decided to name these places as YSR Jagananna Colonies.
AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020
The important features and highlights of AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme are given below:-
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is scheduled to launch the scheme at Pulivendula on 8 July 2020, on the occasion of his father’s birth anniversary.
- It is stated that around 60,000 beneficiaries were identified in the entire district and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
- AP govt. has proposed to allocate one-and-half cent of the land to each beneficiary in rural areas. Moreover, one cent of land in urban areas for constructing houses.
- A huge layout is being developed at Pulivendula in 255 acres of land which is the biggest layout in the district.
- Around 754 layouts with 95,549 plots were formed in the entire Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh.
In AP Jagananna Colonies Scheme, it was made compulsory to leave 10% of land in every layout for community purposes like parks and playgrounds.
The Housing department ensure that there is no shortage of land for establishing Jagananna colonies. AP govt. is prepared to purchase land from private persons wherever necessary. Applications have to be accepted from all the eligible beneficiaries till 30 June 2020 and there was no problem for land.
Furthermore as per the directions of CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, AP govt. has taken the decision to allocate double bedroom houses which were constructed during the previous government.