Ration Card Form Download in Hindi Bihar PDF | Bihar Ration Card Apply Form PDF
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Bihar has released the Bihar Ration Card List 2019-20 (District Wise). All the citizens who have made fresh registration for the Ration Card can now check their name in the Eligible List of National Food Security Act (NFSA). Moreover, candidates whose name does not appears in the Ration Card New List 2020 and wants to apply for the name in new Ration card list (राशन कार्ड सूची) can apply in the prescribed format.
Ration Card is an essential document for the poor people to take benefits of most govt. schemes. Most importantly, people can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby. Bihar Ration Card Apply Form PDF is now available for the general citizens of the state.
Bihar govt. has made this ration card new list public to make the process of finding name easier. Now candidates can search their name in the APL BPL List. For inclusion of their name in Ration card list (राशन कार्ड सूची), people can also make new ration card form download in hindi Bihar pdf as given below.
Bihar Ration Card 2019-2020 Application Form PDF Download Online
To make fresh application for the Ration Card in Bihar, all the candidates can directly download the application form through the link given below:-
- Download Ration Card Form PDF Bihar (in Hindi)
- The application form for the New Ration Card will appear as shown in the figure:-
Requirements for Ration Card Form PDF Bihar (Offline Method)
There are following requirements for Ration Card in Bihar:-
- All the candidates can obtain the application form for a new Ration card from any circle office / S.D.O office.
- People must posses passport sized photographs of the head of family attested by a gazetted officer / MLA / MP / Municipal Councillor. He / She must also have specified proof of residence and the surrender / deletion certificate of the previous Ration Card (if any).
- If proof of residence is not available, then the circle FSO / S.I. / M.O. conducts spot inquiries and records the statements of 2 independent witnesses in neighbourhood.
- The standard prescribed time schedule for the Ration Card preparation is generally 15 days. Although the procedure and time limit can vary from state to state.
The state govt. has also made a provision for making amendments to valid Ration Cards.
List of Documents for New Ration Card in Bihar
The following documents are necessary to submit the Ration Card application form in Bihar:-
|List of Documents|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||Aadhaar Card|
|Previous Electricity Bills||PAN Card|
|Gas Connection||Bank Passbook|
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate|
Bihar govt. is going to issue new ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL candidates. This is necessary for getting ration through the distributors at various ration shops. Furthermore, all the citizens can check their name in the Bihar Ration Card New List 2018 at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Bihar.
Bihar Rashan Card 2019-2020
A Ration Card is an essential document issued by the state government for the purchase of essential commodities from fair price shops. There are different ration cards for Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodaya families. This is a very useful document for Indian citizens which saves money in procurement of essential commodities at a subsidized rate.
The ration card in Bihar is also used as a proof of identification for other documents like Domicile Certificate, for inclusion of your name in the Electoral Rolls etc. All the BPL families gets Blue cards through which they can avail special subsidies. In addition to the permanent ration cards, all the states can also issue temporary Ration cards which would remain valid for a specified number of months and are issued for relief purposes.