|Odisha Safal Scheme 2024 User Manual PDF
|March 25, 2023
|No. of Pages
|Government Schemes, Forms, Policies & Guidelines PDF
|Topic / Tag
|Source(s) / Credits
Odisha Safal Scheme 2024 user manual available to download in PDF format at safal.odisha.gov.in portal. Safal full form is Simplified Application for Agricultural Loans. Farmers and Agri-entrepreneurs can view and apply to 300+ Agriculture & Allied Sector loans on SAFAL. You can visit Safal Odisha Gov In portal to know features, advantages, how to apply process and can even track application status.
Odisha Safal Scheme 2024 Features
Here are some of the important features and highlights of Odisha Safal Scheme 2024:-
- Online Application: User-facing web portal and mobile app to apply for and process the loan products offered by 20+ banks in the agriculture and allied sector. Relevant information such as guidelines, and model DPRs for all loan products are available on the platform.
- Status Tracking: Applicants can track the real-time status of their applications on the portal or the app using their mobile number. They can know at what bank-level their application is and who is responsible for processing the next stage of their application.
- Proactive Status Notification: Applicants also get notifications via SMS and/or E-mail as their application is reverted, sanctioned or rejected at each stage. They are also informed about any activity that needs to be undertaken at their end.
- Online Application Processing: End-to-end processing of applications is enabled online on the web portal and mobile app for each bank level.
- Common Portal: The credit portal is a single portal for accessing all bank loan products available for farmers and agri-preneurs across agriculture and allied services.
Advantages of safal.odisha.gov.in portal
- Easier loan application process
- Better visibility on the type of loan products offered by banks
- Ability to prepare quality DPRs by referring to model DPRs available on the portal
- Handholding support by the govt to loan-seeking farmers and agri- entrepreneurs
- Access to a large pool of loan seekers
- Better quality applications because of the provision of model DPRs to farmers
- Visibility of the status of loan applications from the branch to the headquarter level
- No need for manually digitising sanctioned applications into the Core Banking System
- Access to the independently calculated Agri-credit score of the loan seeker.