हिमाचल प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री स्टार्टअप योजना पंजीकरण / लॉगिन: Himachal Pradesh government is inviting HP CM Startup Scheme 2023 online registration and login at startuphimachal.hp.gov.in. The state govt. is laying special emphasis on development of Industry sector and micro and small enterprises are availing benefits of Chief Minister Startup Scheme. In this article, we will describe the complete process of HP CM Startup Scheme Registration and login at the official website.
About Himachal Pradesh CM Startup Scheme 2023
The HP CM Startup Scheme aims to turn the educated youth from job seekers to job creator. This scheme will give support to the “Startup” and Innovation Projects in the state and will provide skills to the youth and potential investors to develop entrepreneurship. Besides this, the government is providing facility of hand holding and mentorship to innovative enterprises from the initial stage to setting up of the industry.
How to Make HP CM Startup Scheme Registration / Login
Here is the complete process to make HP CM Startup Scheme registration / login:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://startuphimachal.hp.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, scroll over the “Account” section present in the main menu and then click at “Register” button.
STEP 3: Direct link – https://startuphimachal.hp.gov.in/home/register/
STEP 4: Afterwards, the HP CM Startup Scheme online registration form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: You can register as startup, mentor, incubator, then enter full name, email ID, mobile number, password and click at “Register” button.
Himachal Pradesh Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Himachal Pradesh:Himachal Pradesh Ration Card ListHP Ration Card Application Form PDF Download OnlineMedha Protsahan Yojana
STEP 6: Afterwards, you can make login using the same method as for register or with direct link – https://startuphimachal.hp.gov.in/home/login/
STEP 7: Then the HP CM Startup Scheme Login page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 8: Here applicants can enter email ID, password, verification code and then click at “Login” button to make HP CM Startup Scheme login.
Aims & Objectives of HP Chief Minister Startup Scheme
- Self-employment/employment generation and income generation.
- To promote new ideas/ products and processes suitable for commercialization through startups.
- Set up Incubators/Incubation Centers in the state.
- Handhold new enterprises and entrepreneurs.
- Help entrepreneurs gain knowledge, expertise and avail assistance as provided under various schemes been implemented by State/Central Govt. /Other institutions.
- Facilitate and promote innovation.
- Facilitate startups and Innovation Projects.
- To Facilitate creation of incubation space.
- Facilitate adequate investment to startups.
- Facilitate venture capital funding.
- Promote Human Capital.
- To promote Industrial development in the State.
Chief Minister Startup Scheme Eligibility
Eligibility of Applicants
Any individual/group of individuals having innovative idea/Concept will be eligible.
Eligibility for Institutions
Universities/education institutions, Incubation Centre/PSUs/R&D Institutions/Private and other establishments will be eligible as an institution to support and mentor to innovators as approved by Committee.
Focus Areas of Himachal Pradesh CM Startup Scheme
- Technology driven innovation in any sector
- Rural infrastructure and facilities, crafts, arts, water and sanitation, renewable energy, healthcare, etc.
- Clean technology
- Agriculture, Horticulture and the related areas
- Food Processing
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Mobile, IT and ITes including hardware
Incentives – Support to Innovation Projects in HP CM Startup Yojna
The Incentives under this schemes to the Innovation Projects will be as under:-
- Rs. 25,000/- per month will be provided to the innovation projects as sustenance allowance for one year whose project is recommended by the Host Institution and approved by the Empowered Committee.
- Incubation center will provide support to the startups and innovation projects by providing mentoring services, access to their labs, facilities, etc. on a free-of- cost (FOC) basis.
Incubator Roles & Responsibilities under HP Mukhyamantri Startup Yojana
The roles and responsibilities of the Incubators availing support from the Government are :-
- The incubator shall nurture new ideas/New Industries to support them in their entire life cycle till the same is turned into a commercial enterprise. The incubator shall also establish tie up with appropriate industries so that new ideas/New Industries get nurtured in an appropriate environment.
- The incubator shall act as a hub with other academic institutes in the district actin as spokes driving the innovation ecosystem in the geography. They shall be mandated to incubate projects through competitive selection process among students, alumni as well as local entrepreneurs. Students of such institutions will also be encouraged tointern with startup incubators recognized by state government to do their main- projects or summer/winter projects or internships that are done during vacations. The incubators may be mandated to run selections programs throughout the state to ensure that students have access from any college in Himachal Pradesh. Such projects can then also be converted to final year Projects where the academic institutes /University and college must involve an external project guide /mentor as identified by such incubators.
- Establishing Support Eco-Systems, Capital Asset Management and Resources as required for the Incubator.
- Private Partner in a PPP incubator will be responsible for creating a selfsustaining business model needed foe the execution of the Incubator after the support period given to incubated startups which is maximum of 3 years in case of service startups and 5 years in case of product startups from the date of their entry into the incubator.
- Liaise with Angel and Venture Capital investors to provide funding assistance to the incubated startups.
- Shortfalls if any in revenue generation will be met by Private Partner, post the support period.
- Private Partner will be responsible to find, nurture and support Incubatee companies with a flexible framework base on the changing incubate requirements in the Sector.
- Ensure pro-active participation of other Private Sector companies for the Incubator in terms of raising funds for incubator and angel investment for startups.
Need for HP CM Startup Scheme
The scheme envisages various incentives for startups so as to enable the entrepreneur’s success in their venture. The scheme also makes provision of creation of incubation Centers in the host institution in the State in order to build capacities, develop networking, establish necessary infrastructure and generate awareness.
The basic objective of this scheme is creation of self- employment and employment generation, upgrading the skills of entrepreneurs and to provide them support to set up their units under professional guidance, promotion of innovation in focus areas, setting up of incubation centers, creating working space for start- ups and innovation projects, providing incentives, etc.
This Scheme also aims at helping and hand-holding entrepreneurs to select viable projects in the potential areas in manufacturing and service sectors and train them to set up startups and subsequently manage and run their enterprises professionally.
Progress of HP Chief Minister Startup Scheme
As many as 654 applications have been received so far under this HP CM Startup Scheme, out of which 403 Startups have been recommended. 82 startups have been funded and there are 11 empanelled incubators till date. The sustenance allowance of Rs. 1.73 crore have been disbursed along with 5.41 crore fund disbursed to incubators. Around 83.7 lakh have been spent as an expenditure on event / workshop. This data is till 14 May 2021.
HP CM Startup Scheme Launch
Himachal Pradesh Government had launched a new CM Startup Scheme for the new industrial startup seeking the exempt of new units from inspection for up to 3 years. The scheme was launched in the year 2016 in order to promote new ideas, products, and processes for commercialization and industry.
State government under the CM startup scheme will provide liberal and financial assistance of up to Rs. 30 Lakh per per incubator organization per year up to a period of three years. Incubator organizations designed to promote growth of start–up units and having physical space, coaching and mentor facilities will be provided these assistance.
Under the scheme, the government would accept self attested certificates for all official purposes in order to ease the whole process for startups. Self attested certificates will help startup units sustain and work without formalities and obstacles.
For more details, click the link – https://startuphimachal.hp.gov.in/