Karnataka state govt. is inviting online applications for the CM’s 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme. Subsequently, this scheme will provide one lakh multi-storied houses to the economically weaker sections of the society. Accordingly state govt. will provide a subsidy of Rs 2.70 lakh- Rs 3.50 lakh for houses. Accordingly, interested candidates can apply online through the official website ashraya.kar.nic.in
All those candidates who aspire to realize their dream of getting an own house in the state can apply through the online mode. However, one family can submit one entry application. Below is the complete procedure to apply online. The Last Date to apply online for the CM’s One Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme has now extended till 15 February 2018.
Latest Update (27 March 2018) – Karnataka govt. has released the CM One Lakh Houses Selection Letter. Candidates can check their name and download the selection letter through the link – CM 1 lakh Houses Selection Letter.
People can also see Residential Planning Performance Beneficiary (City Wise). Please check your name through link – http://220.127.116.11/Report/frmMpic_Urban.aspx for Urban Areas and http://18.104.22.168/Report/frmMpic_Rural.aspx for Rural areas.
Karnataka CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Application Form
Under this scheme, houses will get built on the land of Revenue Department (at outskirts of Bengaluru). The Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Ltd. (RGRHCL) is going to implement this scheme and so is inviting online applications. Now candidates can proceed for online form filling:-
- Firstly visit the official website ashraya.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click the “Online Application Form” link under “CM’s One Lakh Houses-Bengaluru” section or directly click this link
- Next click the “One Lakh Houses Application Entry Form” link to open the application form which appears as shown below:-
- Henceforth candidates have to fill all the details correctly and complete the application process.
- Furthermore, candidates have to submit the application forms to the Bangalore One Centers (Click Here for List), all ward offices of BBMP and can also submit online from any browsing center.
Moreover, one family can submit only one application. Karnataka govt. is inviting Ration Card Details Updation. Interested candidates can update their Ration Card details through the link:-
The candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the houses in Karnataka:-
a) The maximum income of the candidate from all sources must not exceed Rs 87,000.
b) Subsequently, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Bengaluru for the previous 5 years.
c) All the candidates must possess an Aadhaar Card.
d) In addition to this, candidate must not have a house of their own (on their own name).
e) Moreover, candidate should not be enrolled or have taken subsidy from any other scheme.
Important Features of this Bengaluru Housing Scheme
- Reservation – The state govt. will provide different reservations for different categories as follows:-
Category Percentage of Reservation Scheduled Castes 30% Scheduled Tribes 10% Minorities 10% General 50%
- Subsidy – The cost for each house is Rs 5.50 lakhs to Rs 6.00 lakhs on which govt. will provide subsidy as given below:-
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes Rs 3.50 lakhs General Rs 2.70 lakhs
- However, the candidate has to deposit the balance amount (after subsidy) as and when informed by RGRHCL.
The application fees is Rs 250 to fill the online application. The candidates can pay this fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking. Moreover, candidates can also pay fees in cash at the Bangalore One Centers (Axis and HDFC bank).
- Caste Certificate Number of Revenue Department.
- Number of Income Certificate of Revenue Department.
- Domicile Certificate Number from Revenue Department.
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Labor Department Registration Number (only for Construction workers).
- Voter Card Number
List of Applicants – Applicant Details & Applicant Search
Karnataka govt. has released the list of applicants for the Karnataka CM 1 lakh housing scheme. Subsequently, all the applicants can check their details in the list using the link given below:-
List of Applicants – Applicant Details
Furthermore, if candidates are unable to search their name in the List of applicants, then applicants can make an advance search using either their Name or Mobile Number or Ration Card Number using the link – Applicant Search
Candidates can also see the following links for Bengaluru Housing Scheme:-
— Government Order – Click Here
— Survey Number and Availability – Click Here
— Floor Model (Tentative) – Click Here
— Individual Unit Tentative Model – Click Here
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Houses Selection Letter Download – Bengaluru Housing Scheme
Karnataka govt. has now released the CM 1 Lakh Houses Selection Letter under the Bengaluru Housing Scheme. Subsequently, all the candidates who have earlier applied for Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme can download selection letters. Accordingly, CM one lakh houses selection letters are now available at ashraya.kar.nic.in
This One Lakh Housing Scheme is a major initiative of Siddharamaih govt. to provide affordable houses to poor people. Moreover, the state govt. will also provide subsidy of Rs. 2.70 lakh to Rs. 3.50 lakh for houses. Karnataka govt. has also released the City Wise List of Residential Performance Beneficiaries for both Rural and Urban Areas. Interested candidates can download city wise list and check their names to avail benefits.
Download Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Houses Selection Letter
Below is the complete procedure to download CM 1 Lakh Houses Selection Letter:-
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website http://22.214.171.124/ (ashraya.kar.nic.in)
- On the homepage, click the “ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿಗಳ ಒಂದು ಲಕ್ಷ ಬಹುಮಹಡಿ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಪತ್ರವನ್ನು ಡೌನ್ ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಿ” link under “ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿಗಳ ಒಂದು ಲಕ್ಷ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ – ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು” section or directly click CM 1 Lakh Houses Selection Letter
- Afterwards, CM One Lakh Houses Selection Letter window will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to enter their applicant id and then click at the view option to check their allotment status under Bengaluru Housing Scheme.
- Finally candidates can download the selection letter in PDF Format to avail new house under CM One Lakh Housing Scheme.
Now all the selected candidates who possess these selection letters will be given the date and time of moving in to their new homes.
Housing Schemes Achievement (Beneficiary Wise)
Karnataka govt. has released the list of selected beneficiaries (city wise) to showcase its pro-poor behaviour. Now, the state govt. has presented its Housing Scheme achievement (Rural and Urban) in lieu of the upcoming elections. People can see the “ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಸಾಧನೆ ಫಲಾನುಭವಿವಾರು (ನಗರ)” using the link given below:-
Residential Planning Performance Beneficiary (City Wise) – Urban
Residential Planning Performance Beneficiary (City Wise) – Rural
Karnataka Government May Soon Launch Housing Scheme for BPL Families (Update on 21 September 2017)
The state government of Karnataka is planning to introduce a new housing scheme for BPL families across the state. The intention of state government is to provide houses for one lakh people who are living under BPL category in Karnataka as per the official data.
According to the official notification, Housing department of Karnataka will soon get parcels of land of around 662 acres reclaimed on the outskirts of the city from the state government. The house will measure 300 square feet with a single bedroom which will be provided to each beneficiary.
Moreover, state government is continuously talking with banks to provide long term housing loans (20 years) with an EMI of Rs. 2,000 per month to each beneficiary.
Categories of Beneficiaries
Following are the main categories of the BPL beneficiaries who will be provided houses under the scheme
– Vegetable Vendors
– Auto Rickshaw Drivers
– Domestic Servants
– Slum Dwellers
– People living in rented homes
Feature of Karnataka Housing Scheme for BPL Families
Below are some of the salient features of the housing scheme for BPL families:-
- The scheme will provide housing only to people belonging to Below Poverty Line category.
- Each applicant will have to provide his/her Aadhaar number at time of registration.
- Eligible applicants will be selected through a lottery system.
- Applicants should have to their domicile in the city for at least five years.
- The handicapped applicants will get a discretionary quota ostensibly.
The detailed information about the BPL housing scheme will be out only after the scheme is launched.