|PDF Name||Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||October 12, 2022|
|No. of Pages||11|
|PDF Size||0.35 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023 Guidelines available to download in PDF format at rhodisha.gov.in. Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department as a part of Rural Housing Odisha Scheme. BPGY scheme commits to provide pucca houses to all rural households staying in kutcha houses.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana is a State plan scheme and is designed to provide Pucca houses to the eligible rural households living in kutcha house.
- The dwelling unit under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana will be sanctioned preferably in the name of woman head of the household.
- No contractor shall be involved in the construction of houses under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The fund under the scheme shall be credited to the beneficiary’s account from the Bank account maintained at State level through Public Financial Management System (PFMS). No other form of payment to the beneficiaries will be made under the scheme.
- The minimum carpet area of the house should be of 25 square meters including a hygienic cooking space and excluding toilet. The roof material will mandatorily be of RCC or any other material of equivalent strength approved by Panchyati Raj & Drinking Water Department. Innovation in housing typologies, design, building material and construction should be encouraged.
Components of BPGY Scheme
The Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana has two components:-
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal)
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Special)
Toll Free Number: 155-237