Application for Inclusion of Name in Ration Card Goa | Documents Required Ration Card Goa | How to Apply for New Ration Card Online Goa | Application Letter for Ration Card in Goa
Goa govt. is inviting Goa Ration Card online application form at goa.gov.in. People can now download Application Letter for Ration Card in Goa in PDF format at official website. All those people whose name does not appears in the Goa Ration Card List can now check documents required and how to apply for new ration card in Goa. Moreover, people can also track status of Application for Inclusion of Name in Ration Card Goa.
All the candidates can check the process of how to apply for ration card online in Goa by filling Annexure H pdf. In addition to this, people can perform Goa Ration Card Form PDF download and submit it to the concerned authorities to get their name included in the Goa Ration Card Data and thus in the new Ration Card List.
Rashan Card is an essential document issued by ePDS department in Goa to avail benefits of most of the state sponsored government schemes. Also, people can get rashan at subsidized rates through these ration cards from fair price shops (FPS) located nearby.
How to Apply for Ration Card in Goa
- Application affixing non-judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- on application from the head of the family on plain paper addressed to the Inspector of Civil Supplies.
- Original Cancellation Certificate/Negative Certificate from previous place of residence.
- If applicant produced negative certificate to file a Self Declaration with photograph of applicant signed across stating that no ration card is issued in any part of India nor the name is included in any ration card in any part of India.
- House tax receipt
- If residing on rent to produce NOC/Self Declaration with photograph signed across from house owner stating that there is no objection for allotting the house member.
- Aadhar No. of all family members
- Bank Account details of head of eldest lady member such as bank name, A/c No, MICR/IFSC code etc. if not bank details of eldest male member may be obtained and mobile number.
- Birth Certificate of all members.
How to Apply for Duplicate Ration Card in Goa
- Application affixing non-judicial stamp of Rs.20/- on application by the head of the family on plain paper addressed to the Inspector of Civil Supplies.
- Applicant to produce self declaration with photograph of the applicant signed across stating that “if original ration card is found the same will be surrendered in Civil Supplies Wing, Office of the Taluka Mamlatdar.”
- Xerox copy of ration card.
- Missing Article Report from concerned Police Station.
- Report from Fair Price Shop Owner.
How to Apply for Inclusion of Name in Ration Card
- Application on plain paper by the head of the family addressed to the Inspector of Civil Supplies.
- For inclusion of child’s name upto five years to produce birth certificate and above five years to produced school bonafied certificate from school from beginning to till date.
- For inclusion of daughter-in-law/wife/others name the applicant to produce either original cancellation certificate/negative certificate from previous place of residence.
- copy of ration card.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Civil Marriage Certificate(if married).
- If applicant produced Negative Certificate, to file a self declaration with photograph signed across stating that name is not included on any ration card in any part of India.
How to Apply for a Separate Ration Card in Goa
- Application affixing non-judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- on application by the head of the family on plain paper addressed to the Inspector of Civil Supplies.
- Applicant to file a self declaration with photograph signed across for separate ration card stating that they are living and cooking separately.
- Head of Family in whose name the ration card exists to file a self declaration with photograph signed across stating that there is no objection for deletion of names required to be separated and for allotting the house number.
- Copy of ration card.
- Civil Marriage Certificate(if married) and Aadhar card copy.
- House tax receipt.
- If residing on rent to file a self declaration with photograph signed across from house owner stating that there is no objection for inclusion of house number.
- Aadhar Card copy.
How to Apply for Cancellation Certificate
- Application from the head of the family on plain paper mentioning the place where certificate is required to be taken.
- Ration card copy.
How to Apply for Cancellation Certificate for Portugese Passport
- Application from the head of the family on plain paper.
- Ration card copy.
- Xerox copy of Portuguese Passport.
- Xerox copy of surrender of Indian Passport
Goa Ration Card Online Application Form 2022
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at http://www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, scroll over the “Online Application” link present in the main menu and then click at the “New Ration Card” link or directly click https://nfsa.gov.in/sso/frmPublicLogin.aspx
STEP 3: Then the Goa Ration Card online registration page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here applicants can make registration and login using Aadhaar OTP, username or with ration card number.
STEP 5: New Users can click at the “New User Sign Up Here” link to open the Goa Ration Card online application form:-
STEP 6: Applicants can enter all the details accurately to complete registration process for New Ration Card in Goa.
Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card in Goa
To obtain a new ration card in Goa, the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- All the applicants and their family member must be a permanent resident of Goa.
- The applicant must be at-least 18 years of age to apply online for new ration card in Goa.
- Applicant should be the head of the family.
- Moreover, applicant must not possess ration card in any other state.
Documents Required Ration Card Goa
Here we are providing you the complete list of documents required while applying for a ration card in the state of Goa:-
|Address Proof||Recent passport size photograph of family members|
|An affidavit to prove that applicant is not holding any ration card previously||Aadhar Card|
|Voter ID Card||Income Certificate|
|Driving License||Bank passbook details.|
Goa Ration Card Types – APL / BPL / AAY
There are 3 kind of Ration Card which are currently existing in the state of Goa:-
- APL Ration Card – Above Poverty Line (APL) type of ration cards are provided to those people which have an income of more than as specified in the poverty line index.
- BPL Ration Card – Below Poverty Line (BPL) type of ration cards are issued to those families having annual income less than that specified in the poverty line index.
- AAY Ration Cards – Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards are provided to those families which satisfies certain special conditions. AAY cards allows a family to get the highest level of subsidy rates.
Benefits of Applying Online for Ration Card in Goa
Here are the following benefits of obtaining ration card in the Goa state:-
- Ration card in Goa enables people to purchase grains and fuel from Public Distribution System (PDS) shops at subsidized rates.
- Goa Ration Card can also get used as authoritative document such as driving licence, voter ID card and other reports.
- It could also be used as one of the documents to obtain death and birth certificate from the state government authorities.
Ration card is a legal document which every state government in India provides to residents to purchase subsidized food commodities such as wheat, rice, kerosene and LPG. The Department of Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs in Goa has the responsibility to issue ration card to its residents. Ration card can also serve as primary identity of a resident’s name, age, and nationality.
Grievance Redressal System for E2E PDS – https://nfsa.gov.in/public/frmRegisterPublicGrievance.aspx
More details about Goa Ration card apply online process can be checked at https://nfsa.gov.in/State/GA