|PDF Name||PMSBY Scheme Details | New PMSBY Guidelines 2023 PDF|
|Last Updated||October 23, 2023|
|No. of Pages||3|
|PDF Size||0.08 MB|
|Category||Application Forms, Scheme Brochures & Guidelines PDF|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Updated PM Suraksha Bima Yojana 2023 guidelines available to download in PDF format at www.jansuraksha.gov.in. As per the new PMSBY scheme details, any person b/w the age of 18 to 70 years can get accidental insurance coverage.
PMSBY Scheme Details
- PMSBY is an Accident Insurance Scheme offering accidental death and disability cover for death or disability on account of an accident.
- It is a one year cover which is renewable every year.
- All individual bank/ Post office account holders in the age group of 18 to 70 years in participating banks/ Post office will be entitled to join.
- As per the updated PMSBY Scheme details, the premium amount to be paid is only Rs. 20 for one year.
- On payment of premium, a person will be entitled to Rs. 2 lakh accidental insurance coverage.
- Official website for PM Suraksha Bima Yojana scheme is www.jansuraksha.gov.in