Nivesh Mitra is a dedicated single window portal of Uttar Pradesh govt. to facilitate Ease of Doing Business in UP. Entrepreneurs can make Login / Registration at the official portal at www.niveshmitra.up.nic.in. This is a one stop solution for online application, consolidated fee payment and monitoring the status.
At UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal, around 70 services of 20 department are available online. Moreover, this online portal also contains list of required certificates, no objection certificate (NOC) and licences. Online 3rd party verification of certificates / NOCs / Licences is also available online.
The most striking feature is provision to download final approved and digitally signed certificates / licences. UP Nivesh Mitra Portal aims to collaborate in the holistic development of industry friendly environment through progressive regulatory processes, efficient system and effective measurable timelines.
UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Online Registration & Login
Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal is a complete EODB patform for entrepreneurs for all approvals. Below is the complete procedure to make registration and login at the UP Nivesh Mitra single window portal:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website niveshmitra.up.nic.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Register Here” link at the ‘Login‘ window as shown in the figure below:-
STEP 3: Afterwards, the UP Nivesh Mitra Entrepreneur Registration Form 2023 will appear as follows:-
STEP 4: Here entrepreneurs will have to enter the company name, entrepreneur name, mobile number and email-ID and click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
Here departments can raise query only once in the application. “Know Your Approval” feature will assist investors in understanding approvals. People can setup business in Uttar Pradesh using New Single Window Portal Nivesh Mitra.
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Services
This portal would contain the 70 services of 20 departments online. Here is the list of services by various departments:-
|Labour||Power||Electrical Safety||Stamp & Registration|
|Fire Safety||Housing Registrar – Firms, Societies & Chits||Revenue||Excise|
|Pollution Control Board||Weights & Measures||Forest||UPSIDC|
|Urban Development Public Works||Noida / Greater Noida||Yamuna Expressway||Food Safety & Drugs Administration PICUP|
This portal will assist in collaboration in the holistic development of industry friendly environment. This would be through progressive regulatory processes, efficient system and effective measurable timelines.
This will facilitate “Ease of Doing Business in Uttar Pradesh” by facilitating entrepreneurs with electronic based transparent system for online submission, tracking of applications and online fees payment.
Mission of UP Nivesh Mitra Initiative
- To make compliances easy and user friendly
- To enforce regulatory reforms
- To ease investor facilitation processes
- To deliver quality services in transparent manner
- End to end digitization of departmental processes
Objective of Nivesh Mitra Initiative in Uttar Pradesh
- The main objective of the system is to enable ‘ease of doing business in Uttar Pradesh’ through facilitating the entrepreneurs with the electronic based transparent system for online submission and tracking of applications including online fee payment.
- The Nivesh Mitra Portal provides a single point (online) interface and a time-bound clearance system by acting as a one stop solution for Information/NOCs/Licenses/Approvals.
- This Single Window System will also provide all facilitations and handholding supports to the investors intending to start a business or operating a business in the State.
Nivesh Mitra Portal Features
The important features and highlights of Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal are as follows:-
- This is an entrepreneur friendly application to enable ease of doing business in U.P
- It is a transparent, unified, one-stop solution for investor onboarding & time bound delivery of services
- There is online access, document submission & processing of application forms for setting up of industries & enterprises
- Moreover, there is a provision of Common Application Form (CAF) for applying to pre-establishment and pre-operation clearances / approvals
For more details, candidates can call on the helpline number at 0522-2238902, 2237582, 2237583 or can send an e-mail to info[at]udyogbandhu[dot]com or nivesh.mitra-up[at]gov[dot]in