Social Justice Department, Haryana Govt. has launched Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme for Vidhwa women. Under this Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2024, all the deserted / destitute / vidhwa women with more than 18 years of age will get Rs. 2750 as monthly pension as announced in Haryana Budget 2023-24 from 1 April 2023 (currently Rs. 2500). People of Haryana having domicile can now Download Widow Pension Scheme Application Form in PDF Format, Check Vidhwa Pension Status and Beneficiary List at socialjusticehry.gov.in
Haryana Widow Pension Scheme and other Social Security Schemes like Old Age Pension Scheme, Viklang Pension Yojana are fully implemented by the State government. The total annual income of the family of the destitute / widow women from all sources must not exceed Rs. 3 lakh. People can download the Vidhwa Pension Scheme application form in PDF Format and fill it to avail the benefits of Widow Pension Scheme. People can also check the Widow Pension Status and Vidhwa Pension Beneficiaries List.
Haryana Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme 2024 Rules
Here is the complete Overview of Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme 2024 in Haryana:-
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Widow Pension Scheme
- Women of Age more than 18 and permanent resident of Haryana for last 1 year at time of submission of application.
- Annual income less than or equal to Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- Any one of the three conditions are fulfilled:
- She is a widow; or
- She is destitute without husband, parents and son(s): or
- She is destitute due to desertion or physical/mental incapacity of (a) Husband in case of married women; or (b) Parents in case of other women
- Notwithstanding the above any person getting pension from any govt or local statutory body will not be eligible to receive allowance under the scheme.
Haryana Widow Pension Amount 2024
Each of the widow women beneficiaries will get Rs. 2750 per month as pension under Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2024. Earlier the Haryana Vidhwa Pension Yojana amount was Rs. 2500 which has now been increased to Rs. 2750 (w.e.f. 1 April 2023) as per announcement in Haryana Budget 2023-24.
List of Documents Required for Haryana Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required to avail benefits of Widow Pension Scheme in Haryana:-
- F.I.R Copy of missing person’s report of the husband missing for the past 7 years.
- Death Certificate of Husband ( in case of widow)
- Destitute Certificate (in case of Destitute Women)
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof : Any one of the following documents for the domicile of Haryana issued prior to 15 years to date of application will be accepted :-
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Name of applicant in Voter’s List.
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Electricity bill/ Water bill
- Documents of House and land`1
- Copy of LIC Policy
- Registered Rent Deed of House
- Permanent resident certificate of Haryana
- Other Documents Saving Bank account detail of the applicant with a photocopy of the passbook.
Note:- In case widow before marriage belongs to a other than Haryana the domicile of her husband having residence of Haryana for more than 15 years needs to be proved through any of the documents attached.
Fees for the service
Govt. Charges is Rs. 0, Kendra Service Charges is Rs. 10 while Atal Seva Kendra (CSC) Service Charges are Rs. 30. The RTS Time limit for Widow and Destitute Pension Scheme is 60 Days.
Haryana Widow Pension Registration Form PDF Download Online
All the candidates who wants to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana can download Haryana Widow Pension Registration Form PDF through online mode. To download the Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2024 Registration Form, candidates can follow the steps given below:-
STEP 1: Visit the official website of Social Justice Department https://socialjusticehry.gov.in/
STEP 2: On the homepage, click at “Forms” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://socialjusticehry.gov.in/forms/
STEP 3: Direct Link to Download Application Form for Widow & Destitute Women Pension PDF is available here – https://cdnbbsr.s3waas.gov.in/s392bbd31f8e0e43a7da8a6295b251725f/uploads/2021/03/2021032566.pdf
STEP 4: The Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2024 Application Form will appear as follows:-
STEP 5: All the candidates will have to fill the application form and then submit the completed application form to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Haryana.
After the approval from the issuing authority, applicants will start receiving the pension amount direct in their bank account. Applicants can check their Vidhwa Pension Status and name in the Widow Pension List Haryana subject to the Eligibility Criteria. This scheme will enable all the widow of 18 years of age or above to get Rs. 2,750 per month as pension.
Alternate Link for Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Form PDF Download Online – https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/form_and_proc
Haryana Widow Pension Status / Track Vidhwa Pension Beneficiary Details
Candidates can now check the Widow Pension Status and also Track Widow Pension Beneficiary Details as follows:-
STEP 1: Make a visit at the official website https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
STEP 2: At homepage, click at “आधार/पैंशन आई.डी./खाता संख्या से पैंशन विवरण देखें” or directly click https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/Ben_Inf
STEP 3: Then a new window with “लाभार्थी के पेंशन विवरण देखें / Track Beneficiary Pension Details” heading will open. Representative Image is shown in the figure:-
STEP 4: Here candidates can Track Widow Pension Beneficiaries Details through “पेंशन आईडी / Pension ID, खाता संख्या / Account Number (with IFSC Code) or आधार संख्या / Aadhaar Number and enter Security Code“.
STEP 5: Finally candidates can click at “विवरण देखें / View Details” button to display the Widow Pension Beneficiary Status.
Registered beneficiaries can also check their Name in Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List 2024.
Haryana Widow Pension Beneficiary List 2024
Registered pensioners can check whether their name appears in Widow Pension List of Beneficiaries 2024 or not. People can now Check Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List Online as follows:-
- Visit the official website https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- At homepage, click at “लाभार्थियों की सूची देखें / View List of Beneficiaries” link or directly click https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/ben_List
- In the new window, Haryana Widow Pension Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2024 will appear as follows:-
- Now enter your जिला / District, क्षेत्र / Area, खण्ड / नगरपालिका / Block / Municipality, गाँव / वार्ड / सेक्टर / Village / Ward / Sector, पैंशन का नाम / Pension Type, छांटने का क्रम / Sort Order and click at “लाभार्थी सूची देखें / View Beneficiary List“.
- Afterwards, Candidates Name, ID, Aadhaar Number, Pension Amount will get displayed on the screen.
- Finally, candidates can hit “Ctrl+F” to find your name in the Widow Pension List of Beneficiaries.
For more details, candidates can visit the official website http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/