Election Commission of India had announced Lok Sabha Chunav Dates in the country. In the West Bengal state, voting for 42 seats was held in 7 phases i.e on 11th April, 18th April, 23rd April, 29th April, 6th May, 12th May and 19th May 2019. Chief Electoral Officer has published WB CEO Voter List 2020 where people can perform name search in the New PDF Electoral Roll and download Voter ID Card at ceowestbengal.nic.in
All the citizens can check their name in the district wise CEO West Bengal Voter List 2020 with Photo and download Voter ID Card. The updated WB Electoral Rolls with Photo are available in the PDF format where people can find their name in the CEO West Bengal Voters List 2020 and can Download Voter ID Card before casting their vote.
The entire PDF file of the WB Electoral Roll (Voter List) 2019-2020 is now available. Here citizens can perform manual searching in the WB Voter List 2020. Moreover, people can adopt a hassle free process and check their names online.
West Bengal CEO Voter List with Photo Download (PDF Electoral Roll 2020)
Below is the complete procedure to download the District wise CEO West Bengal Voter List 2019-2020 (Final Electoral Roll):-
- Firstly, visit the official CEO West Bengal website at ceowestbengal.nic.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Electoral Roll (Voter List)” tab or directly click at WB CEO Voter List 2020 (District Wise) link
- The West Bengal PDF Electoral Roll Download page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can select the district name, then assembly constituency name to view the West Bengal CEO Voters List 2019:-
- Here candidates can click at “Draft Roll” in front of Polling Station name to open the WB PDF Electoral Rolls 2020:-
- Citizens can download this PDF electoral roll of West Bengal.
In this downloaded West Bengal PDF Voter List with Photo, citizens will have to find their name manually and download Voter ID Card to enable themselves to caste their important vote.
For more details, visit the official website at http://www.ceowestbengal.nic.in/