West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released WB Govt. Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 latest notification at wbhrb.nic.in. West Bengal govt. is inviting online application forms for 6114 WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy at official website. Interested people can now apply online by filling form for WB govt. nurse jobs Grade II from 17th to 26th March 2022.
WB govt. will invite WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 application / registration form at wbhrb.in. This recruitment for Sarkari Naukri is in cadre of WB health service under the control of the Directorate of Health services, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
All the interested candidates can check the complete details here including category wise numbers of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process of WBHRB Recruitment 2022.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online Form [6000+ Vacancy]
WB Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) will invite WB Govt. Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online Form from 17th March 2022. To apply online for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022, candidates can directly go to the official website through the link here –
The online application form will become available at the official website under “Online Application” section. The last date to apply online for WB Govt. Staff Nurse Recruitment is 26th March 2022.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification – Details
Here is the complete details of posts in WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment:-
- GNM – Female – 3577, Male – 397, Total 3974 Posts
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Only Female) – 2032 Posts
- Post B.Sc. Nursing (Only for Female) – 108 Posts
The official link to download WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification is
WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
All the people must remember the important dates to fill WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Online Application Form:-
- Start date of online application – 17 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application – 26 March 2022
WB Govt. Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible to fill WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment Apply Online Form:-
- Educational Qualification – Candidates holding General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council are eligible
- Age Limit – 18 to 39 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
- Registration Details – Applicant must be registered as Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Council.
A total of 6114 vacancies have been notified under West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Age Limit for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
- 18 to 39 years as on 1st January 2022.
- Age Relaxation for SC, ST, BC as per Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
Educational Qualifications for WB Staff Nurse Recruitment
- General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration Certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
Pay Scale for Staff Nurses
Basic Pay would be Rs. 29,800/- (with higher initial) at entry point in Pay Matrix Level-9 of WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
Application Fee for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
- Rs. 160 for General / OBC Category and other state candidates.
- No Fee for SC / ST category of West Bengal and Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
- The fee only through banks participating in GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16″.
Selection Procedure for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 (6114 Vacancies)
All the candidates would be selected on the basis of qualification and experience marks and interview organized by the respective state government.