Now Sneher Porosh Yojana is closed in 2022, no need to apply: West Bengal government has launched Sneher Paras Scheme for migrant labourers who are resident of WB and stuck outside the state during Coronavirus lockdown. The state govt. will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to each of these migrant workers. For this purpose, each worker will have to apply online by registering at the WB Sneher Paras Scheme mobile app. The direct link to download / install WB Sneher Paras APK from google play store for android users and fill online application / registration form is mentioned in this post.
Sneher Porosh Yojana (Now Closed)
The official website of the West Bengala Sneher Paras Scheme is wb.gov.in or jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in at which the official notification is present. All the applicants can check the eligibility criteria, how to apply, processing and approval, nodal department and effective date. The assistance amount would be transferred directly into the bank accounts of migrant laborers through DBT mode.
People can utilize this amount to sustain their livelihood during nationwide COVID-19 lockdown. Each needy WB state family (residing outside West Bengal) will get assistance of Rs. 1,000 per family from CM Relief Fund.
WB Sneher Paras Yojana Mobile App Download (Android)
As it is not possible for migrant workers to physically submit application for Rs. 1,000 assistance, WB govt. has launched Sneher Paras mobile app. Here is the complete process to download WB Sneher Paras Scheme Mobile App from google play store (android users):-
- Firstly visit the official website at wb.gov.in
- At this page, click at the “Download” tab present under the ‘Sneher Paras‘ section as shown below:-
WB Sneher Paras App APK Registration / Application Form
Upon downloading the app, click at the Install button to run this app on your android smartphones. Below is the complete simplified process to fill registration / application form at the WB Sneher Paras Mobile App APK:
- Firstly install the Sneher Paras mobile app, give permissions and open the app on your android phones.
- Then make WB Sneher Paras app registration using mobile number as shown below:-
Fill in all the details and click at the “Save and Proceed” button to complete the online registration / application process.
Eligibility / Documents for WB Sneher Paras Scheme
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria as well as documents list before making WB Sneher Paras App Registration:-
— Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
— He / She must be stuck outside the state of West Bengal and is not able to come in the state due to suspension of transportation and restrictions imposed on inter-state movement due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
— Applicant has provided details of either Khadyasathi number or EPIC number or Aadhaar number to prove that he is resident of West Bengal.
— District Magistrate, Commissioner, KMC is satisfied that applicant is actually stranded due to COVID-19 lockdown and is resident of WB state.
— Recent photograph
— Details of Khadyasathi Number or Aadhar number or EPIC number
— Bank Account Details to which financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 will be credited
— Mobile number
— Details of Local Contact Person – Name, relationship and phone number of contact person in West Bengal
For more details, read the entire WB Sneher Paras Scheme notification through the link – View Details. All the applicants who fulfills the above mentioned eligibility criteria and documents will get one-time ex-gratia payment of Rs. 1,000.
WB Sneher Paras Scheme Apply Online Rules and Instructions
Here are the application rules and instructions to fill the WB Sneher Paras Scheme online application form:-
- Migrants who are residents of West Bengal are eligible to apply for the Sneher Porosh Scheme.
- The applicants will have to submit valid proof of identity – either Khadyasathi number or EPIC number or Aadhar card to complete their applicants.
- Registration through mobile number which will be unique and cannot be used for multiple applications.
- The applicant will have to maintain an active bank account in India.
- The applicant must be stranded in other parts of the country due to lack of transportation and / or restrictions on the inter state level.
- District Magistrate, Commissioner, KMC is satisfied that the applicant is stranded due to COVID-19.
- A financial assistance in the form of one time payment of Rs. 1,000 will be provided to each applicant.
- The application has to be completed and all required details and information shared for it to be considered for relief.
- The completed application does not guarantee the receipt of stipulated relief or aid.
- The application period is from 20th April 2020 and ends on 3 May 2020.
- The discretion to grant the relief or aid lies with the govt. of West Bengal.
— Visit the official website of West Bengal Disaster Management Department at wbdmd.gov.in
— Notification for Sneher Paras at WB disaster management website – http://wbdmd.gov.in/writereaddata/NW664962.pdf