West Bengal government is inviting WB Migrant Workers (Go From / Return) Registration Form Online at www.wb.gov.in. All the migrants stranded outside the state who wants to come back to West Bengal or stranded in WB state and wants to go to other states can apply online. Migrants includes students, labourers, tourists and other persons stranded amid Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
The state govt. of West Bengal has released the online application form for One Way Inter State Exit Pass. Registering at the WB state govt. official portal is essential for travelling to places outside West Bengal. Earlier, the state govt. has taken other initiatives like Sneher Paras App, Prachesta Prakalpa Scheme to benefit migrant workers during COVID-19 lockdown.
Now check the complete apply online process to fill WB Migrants (Go From / Come Back) Registration and complete details. Also check the complete district wise list of containment zones in the state.
West Bengal Migrants (Go From / Return) Registration Form Online
Below is the complete process to fill WB Migrants Registration Form through online mode at the government’s official website.
Migrant Workers Registration to Go From WB to Other States
The migrants stranded in West Bengal to go to other home states can apply online by filling migrant workers registration form to go from West Bengal to other states:-
- Step 1: Visit the official website at https://www.wb.gov.in/
- Step 2: At the homepage, click at the “Apply Now” under ‘Inter State Exit Pass‘ section or directly click this link to open the page as shown below:-
- Step 3: In the opened window, new users (migrants stranded in WB) can click at the “Register / Apply” link as shown below:-
- Step 4: Accordingly, the Migrant Workers Go From WB state registration form online will appear:-
- Step 5: Here enter the full name, mobile number and then click at the “Send OTP” button. Then your log in details (username / password) for the application Interstate exit pass will be sent on your registered mobile number. Enter the mobile number and password in Step 3 to make login.
- Accordingly, the WB Migrant Workers Application Form for Inter State Travel will appear as below:-
- Fill in all the necessary details accurately to complete the WB Inter State Travel application process.
Return to West Bengal Migrant Workers Registration Form
All the migrants can can fill WB Migrant Workers Return Registration Form to return to West Bengal from other states. To return to the WB state, fill the “go from” application form of other states. For eg- if the migrant worker is stranded in Haryana and wants to return to West Bengal, then he / she can fill Migrant Workers Go From Haryana Registration Form.
List of Details to be Filled in WB Migrant Workers Registration Form
Here is the complete list of details which are required to be filled in WB Migrant Workers Registration Form:-
A) Personal Details – Full name of applicant, sex, age, mobile number, e-mail ID, travel originating date, travel originating time, identity document type, document number.
B) Source Address (Address from where the travel is originating) – State, pin code, district, police station, post office, detailed source address.
C) Destination Address – Destination state, pin code, district, police station, post office, detailed destination address.
D) Vehicle Details – Vehicle registration number, vehicle type, vehicle model, drivers name, sex, age, justification of travel / remarks.
E) Details of Members Travelling with Applicant – Passenger name, sex, age, relationship, proof of identification DOC no.
List of District Wise Containment Zones in West Bengal
Here is the list of district wise containment zones in the West Bengal state:-
|South 24 Parganas||Download|
|North 24 Parganas||Download|
COVID-19 Helpline Numbers for West Bengal
Helpline Numbers: 1800313444222, 03323412600
Official Website: www.wb.gov.in