UPAVP (Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad) or UP Housing and Development Board is organizing property camps for allotment of flats under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in various projects. The projects are located at different locations and are being offered on first come first serve basis. For inviting applications under the scheme, the board is organizing property camps at different locations in 03, 04 and 10, 11 June.
UPAVP Flats Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
UPAVP is offering a total of about 12132 flats under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at several locations across the state. Highest number of flats (6863 flats) are being offered in Ghaziabad in two different schemes. Rest of the flats are located in Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra and Meerut. Below are the details of the location of flats being offered by the housing board.
|City||Name of Yojana||Number of Flats|
|Lucknow||Avadh Vihar Yojana||1509 Flats|
|Rajajipuram Yojana||171 Flats|
|Vrindavan Yojana||1467 Flats|
|Amarpali Yojana||854 Flats|
|Ghaziabad||Siddharth Vihar Yojana||674 Flats|
|Mandola Vihar Yojana||6189 Flats|
|Meerut||Jagriti Vihar Yojana||928 Flats|
|Agra||Sikandara Yojana||76 Flats|
|Kanpur||Kanpur Yojana No. 1/3||264 Flats|
The flats include all types of flats such as 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK flats under the scheme. There are several EWS flats as well under the scheme. The flats are being offered on first come first serve basis under the credit linked subsidy component of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban.
The property camps for application/registration of flats would organized at different locations on 03, 04 and 10, 11 June where interested applicants can visit and inquire about the scheme or registration of flats. Details of the camps can be found in the advertisement published by UPAVP at the link below.
UPAVP PMAY Advertisement
The credit linked subsidy component of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana offers subsidy on interest rate of home loans taken for the purchase of home. The subsidy percentage for EWS, LIG and MIG categories is as following.
– 6.5% on home loan up to 6 Lakh for EWS (income of up to Rs. 3 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 30 Square meter
– 6.5% on home loan up to 6 Lakh for LIG for (income between Rs. 3 Lakh & 6 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 60 Square meter
– 4% on home loan up to 9 Lakh for MIG-1 for (income between Rs. 6 Lakh & 12 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 90 Square meter
– 3% on home loan up to 12 Lakh for MIG-2 for (income between Rs. 12 Lakh & 18 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 110 Square meter
The subsidy would be provided for a maximum tenure of 20 years. Below is the eligibility criteria for the scheme. More details about the PMAY home loans is available at the links below.
PMAY CLSS Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should not have any pucca house in his/her name or in the name of any family member anywhere in the country.
- The total household income should not exceed the amount set under different categories.
- The beneficiary should not have already taken any benefit from government housing scheme.
Below is the link to access the advertisement of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana flats allotment by UPAVP.
UPAVP PMAY Advertisement
The candidates who have applied through pmaymis.gov.in can also take benefit of the scheme.