Viklang Kalyan Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh govt. is running Viklang Pension Scheme for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). Under this Handicap Pension Yojana, all the disabled persons above the age of 18 years with minimum 40% disability & whose name appears in the All India Final BPL List will receive Rs. 500 per month. Candidates can fill UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2018 Online Registration Form, Check Handicapped Pension Status and Viklang Pension List at the official website of social welfare department sspy-up.gov.in
Under UP Disability Pension Scheme 2018, all the specially abled people above 18 years of age will get monthly pension of Rs. 500 with effect from 1 January 2017. All the Viklangjans will get Rs. 500 monthly only after completing the process of filling physically handicapped pension application form and approval of the concerned authorities of Viklang Kalyan Vibhag in UP. Moreover, the handicapped person must not be getting benefits of Old Age Pension Scheme, Widow Pension Scheme or other pension schemes.
All the interested and eligible candidates now does not have to make unnecessary visits at the offices. Instead they can easily apply online to avail benefits of UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2018. This up govt. handicap pension scheme will provide financial assistance to the poor households.
UP Viklang Pension Yojana 2018 Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for UP Hadicapped Pension Scheme 2018 / Viklangjan Pension:-
- Firstly visit the official Integrated Pension Portal sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “Handicap Pension” link in the main menu or photo with “”विकलांग जन पेंशन” title or directly click this link
- In the new window, click the “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” link
- Next click at the “New Entry Form” link to open UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2018 Online Application Form.
- Representative image for Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can fill personal details, bank details, income details, disability details and then click at “Save” button. Afterwards, candidates can click the “Edit Saved Form / Final Submit” option, view all their details and finally submit their application form.
- Then applicants can see their filled in completed application form through this link – View Application Form
- Finally all the applicants must take a printout of the finally submitted application form. For more details, candidates can see User Manual.
Candidates must physically submit it to DSWO / DPO / DHWO office within 1 month from date of Final Submission. All the candidates are advised to see the UP Disability Pension Scheme 2018 application format through the link – UP Handicapped Certificate Online Application Format
UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2018 List Of Documents
Candidates must submit the following documents along with the uttar pradesh handicap pension scheme application form:-
|Documents||Maximum Size and Format|
|Recent Passport Size Photograph (फोटो)||20 kb in JPEG Format|
|Birth / Age Certificate (जन्म / आयुप्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Identity Proof (पहचान प्रमाण पत्र) – Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Bank Passbook (बैंक पासबुक)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Income Certificate (आय प्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
|Disability Certificate (विकलांगता प्रमाण पत्र)||100 kb in PDF Format|
Candidates must also fill details of Disability Type, Disability Percentage (%), Disability Certificate No., Disability Certificate Issuing Date.
Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme Eligibility – All the widow applicants before applying online for Disability Pension Scheme in UP must fulfill the Viklangjan Pension Scheme eligibility criteria. To view applicability, click – Viklang Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
UP Viklang Pension List 2017-18 / Handicap Pension Report
Applicants who are enrolled in the Handicapped Pension Scheme of Uttar Pradesh or those who have recently applied for the Handicapped Pension Scheme can check their name online. The Viklang Pension List 2017-18 / Handicap Pension Report is now available containing the complete District-Wise List of Pensioners. In the last quarter of 2017, there were a total number of 9,53,752 pensioners and the state govt. has released a total amount of Rs. 1,48,04,37,500 (Rs. 148 crore).
This list of pensioners is now available online district / tehsil / village wise at sspy-up.gov.in. This list consists of name of pensioner, father’s name, gender, age, category, mobile number, address, amount, bank details, account number, payment status and other details. UP list of pensioners for Viklang Pension Yojana List of Pensioners 2017-18 can be viewed using the link below:-
Viklang Pension List UP 2017-18
sspy-up.gov.in – Handicapped Pension Status in UP
All the applicants can consistently check their application status on the same official website at sspy-up.gov.in. For viewing application status, applicants requires a password to make application login.
Steps to check the UP Disability Pension Yojana Application Status:-
- All the candidates who wish to check the application status of uttar pradesh handicapped pension scheme 2018, visit the following link – “आवेदन की स्थिति“.
- Step 1 – Firstly candidates needs to create a password using their application registration number and bank account through the link – Registration for Password (पासवर्ड बनाने हेतु पंजीकरण करें)
- Afterwards candidates have to make “Viklang Pension Login (आवेदन की स्तिथि जानने हेतु लॉगिन करें)” using the password generated in 1st step and application registration number.
- Furthermore, candidates can click the “Guidelines (आवेदन की स्तिथि जानने हेतु दिशा निर्देश)” to check application status.
All the details of UP Viklang Pension Scheme 2018 are given in this post. If still any person finds any difficulty in understanding, then visit the official website http://sspy-up.gov.in/IndexHANDICAP.aspx
Also Read – UP New Pension Scheme 2018 – Rs. 800 per month