UP JEE BEd Entrance Exam Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh is inviting online applications for UP JEE B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam. Subsequently, candidates can fill the Bachelor of Education – UP B.Ed form 2021 to make online registration for JEE B.Ed entrance exam 2021. UPJEE is a state level entrance examination for selection of candidates for B.Ed Course. Interested candidates can apply online for the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 through the official website lkouniv.ac.in
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria – age limit, educational qualification necessary for appearing in the bed entrance examination. Candidates can see the Educational Qualification for B.Ed Admission, Age Limit for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 and other details in this post. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the UP B.Ed Application Form through the official website before 15 March 2021.
UP JEE BEd Entrance Exam Online Registration Form 2021 / Login
Below is the complete procedure to fill the UP B.Ed online registration form 2021 and make login:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website lkouniv.ac.in
STEP 2: Subsequently on the homepage, click the “JEE B.ED Admission 2021-23” tab at the bottom right corner or directly click –
STEP 3: Accordingly in the opened window, the UP JEE B.Ed Dashboard will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here click at the “Online Form Submission” link and a new window of Bachelor of Education Admission Test 2021 (B.Ed 2021) will open. The hit at the “Registration for New User” tab.
STEP 5: Afterwards, UP JEE B.Ed Online Application Form 2021 will appear as follows:-
STEP 6: After successful registration, applicants can make login by clicking at the “Sign In for Existing User” link in STEP 4:-
For more details, candidates can see the Instructions and and also the Form Filling Guidelines (Steps to Apply Online) for successful submission of UP B.Ed Form 2021.
Steps to Apply Online for UP B.Ed Admission 2021
Step 1 – Registration – Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later. Applicants will receive their login details on the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
Step 2 – Personal Detail – Applicants have to enter their personal details
Step 3 – Upload the documents – Applicants have to upload their respective scanned photo, signature, & left and right Index finger impression and documents related to sub category of the claimed Reservation.
Step 4 – Educational Qualification – Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets. Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG final year/Semester Examination in 2021, have to fill the name of their University and their Roll Number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
Step 5 – Weightages – Applicants have to fill their details related to the claim of weightages. Candidates have to upload the certificate related to weightages claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority.
Step 6 – Choice of Test Centre – Applicants have to fill their three choices of test center, in order of his/her preference. The Test center allotted may be different from his/her choice. The University reserves the right to allot any other test center.
Step 7 – Preview Application Form – If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
Step 8 – Payments- The applicants have to deposit the required fee by Online Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Step 9 – Print Application form – Applicants can print their completed application form and fee receipt to complete the application process. Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which may be needed for reference. Applicants do not have to send their printout of the application form to the University.
Data Editing in UP B.Ed Admission Application Form
Restricted data can be edited by the candidate by logging in to the admission website using the credentials sent to their email and registered mobile number. In case the candidate has missed out on the login details, they can regenerate their password by clicking on the forgot password link and entering their registration number. The new login details would be sent to their registered mobile number. The data submitted in the registration page and the opted category cannot be edited under any circumstances.
Requirements for UP JEE Bed Entrance Exam Registration Form Filling
- Valid E-mail ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Mobile number should be of the applicant at the time of form filling and would remain with applicant till the admission is finalized
- All relevant information regarding admission would be sent to this mobile number.
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent)
- Alternate Email ID (Preferably of parent)
- Passport size Photo in JPG format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Left and Right Index Fingers Impression in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School marks sheet required as proof of Date of Birth (marksheet to be uploaded)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)
- Only one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form :
Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Caste Certificate
- The number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered and scanned copy of such certificate has to be uploaded for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants. In case of mismatch between caste certificate Number entered and that in uploaded image of the same, the application will be rejected.
- OBC applicants of Non-Creamy Layer should have a caste certificate issued on or after 1 April 2018. Validity of this certificate will be verified from the Government website.
- OBC applicants of Creamy Layer should have a caste certificate issued on or after 1 April 2018. Validity of this certificate will be verified from the Government website.
- The Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribes, and Other Backward Class and Economical Weaker Section (EWS*) candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation.
- Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward class and Economical Weaker Section candidates of other states will be treated as General.
- Income Certificate
- Applicants will have to enter the number of income certificate at the time of filling of the form.
- OBC applicants of non-creamy layer should have an income certificate issued on or after 1st July 2020.
- All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not on the Government website will not be accepted. (In case of mismatch between Income certificate Number entered and that in uploaded image of the same, the application will be rejected.)
- Certificates for Weightages Claimed
- Candidate have to upload the certificate related to weightage claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority. In case of failing to upload required certificate and certificate not in proper format, weightages claimed by applicant will not be accepted.
- Documents related to Sub Category
- Candidates have to upload the certificate related to his/her Sub Category and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority. In case of failing to upload or certificate is not in proper format, the benefit of Sub Category, claimed by applicant will not be given.
- In any case provisional certificate will not be accepted.
Application Fee for UP JEE B.Ed Admission
General and OBC candidates – Rs. 1500
SC and ST of UP only – Rs. 750
SC and ST of other States – Rs. 1500
Eligibility Criteria for UP UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
The candidates must fulfill the given Educational Qualification for B.Ed Admission to become eligible:-
- General and Backward class – Candidates must have passed graduation / post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in Science / Social Science / Humanities classes from any recognized university or B.E. and B.Tech Candidates with maths or science as specialization must possess 55% marks from any recognized university or equivalent.
- SC / ST – Candidates must have secured passing marks in graduation / post graduation (no limit of 50%) in Science / Social Science / Humanities classes from any recognized university or must have secured passing marks in B.E / B.Tech (no limit of 55%) with maths or science as specialization subjects.
- Physically Challenged / Blind – PWD (Person with disability) candidates will get 5% exemption in the minimum education qualification for UP B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam.
- Final Year Students – Candidates who are still pursuing their studies (final year students) in graduation / post-graduation can also apply for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021. However, they must satisfy the eligibility criteria before the date of counselling.
For more details on UP B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2021 –
UP B.Ed 2021 Entrance Exam Date / Important Dates
The important dates to fill UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 are as follows:-
|Starting Date for Online Registration of UP B.Ed 2021||18 February 2021|
|End Date for Online Registration of UP B.Ed 2021||15 March 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment without Late Fees||15 March 2021|
|Last Date for Final Submission of UP B.Ed Application Form 2021 with Late Fees||22 March 2021|
|UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Date||19 May 2021 (Tentative)|
List of Documents & Age Limit for UP JEE BEd Entrance Exam
The minimum age Limit for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021 is 14 years from the current date. Moreover, candidates must posses the following documents for UP B.Ed Form 2021 submission:-
a) Recent Passport Size Photograph
b) Aadhaar Card
c) 10th class Passing Certificate (as Date of Birth proof)
d) Photo Id Proof (Passport / Voter Id / Driving licence / Aadhaar)
e) Caste Certificate
f) Income Certificate
g) Certificates for Weightage Claimed
h) Documents related to Sub Category
Important Points to Note While Applying Online for UP JEE Bed Entrance Exam
- Please enter all the details strictly as per your Matriculation / 10th certificate / SSC.
- Candidate should have minimum 14 years of age (as on 30/06/2021) to Register for U.P. B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination 2021.
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines available on the website carefully and then apply.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility.
For more details, visit the official website at https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/