UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form [Apply]

Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 registration at upcmo.up.nic.in, fill UP Yogi Adityanath Muft Laptop Yojana online form to apply, 25 lakh meritorious students to get nishulk laptops with latest features योगी मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना (उत्तर प्रदेश निशुल्क लैपटॉप स्कीम) ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण / आवेदन 2021

Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021 | UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration | UP Laptop Yojana Online Form | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme | Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Yojana 2021 | Yogi Free Laptop Vitaran Scheme

Uttar Pradesh govt. led by Sh. Yogi Adityanath is going to start Free Laptop Scheme 2021 for meritorious students. In this Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021, the UP state govt. will start distribution of laptops to around 25 lakh youths. Now all the students can make UP Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration and fill online form at upcmo.up.nic.in.

Yogi Free Laptop Vitaran Scheme is also going to benefit those students who are going to take admissions in reputed colleges or universities. The primary objective of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to provide quality education to students and to raise their productivity.

All the students can now fill UP Laptop Yojana Online Form 2021 to avail free laptops under the Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Yojana.

UP Free Laptop Yojana (Yogi Muft Laptop Yojna 2021)

Some of the children gets admissions in the reputed colleges but due to shortage of money, they are unable to purchase laptops. As laptops in the todays world are a necessity for students for better learning of concepts. Accordingly, the state govt. of UP has started Yogi Muft Laptop Yojna 2021 for students. UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Form will remain available at the UP CMO website.

Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration / Online Form

Similar to the free laptop schemes in other states, the state govt. of Uttar Pradesh may invite UP Laptop Yojana Online Form at the official website upcmo.up.nic.in or at a new dedicated portal. The UP Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration process has not yet been started. As soon as the Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021 online application form becomes available, we will update it here.

Yogi Adityanath UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Beneficiaries

In Yogi Free Laptop Vitaran Scheme, all the students who takes admission in reputed colleges or universities would be eligible. For this Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021, the minimum educational qualification is 12th pass. Most of the people from the economically weaker sections would get benefited from the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.

Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes 2021उत्तर प्रदेश सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Uttar Pradesh:UP Ration Card ListKanya Sumangala YojanaUttar Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme

Yogi Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Eligibility

All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail nishulk laptops under the Yogi Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana:-

• Students must be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
  • All the candidates must make UP Laptop Yojana 2021 registration only after passing 12th class.
  • UP Laptop Yojana Online Form should be filled by those students who are taking admission in reputed colleges / universities.
  • Any meritorious girl or boy child would be eligible for Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.

The laptops to be distributed under the Yogi Free Laptop Vitaran Scheme would comprise of the latest features like up to date processor and RAM. In this Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Scheme, the laptops to be distributed would contain better hard disk storage, movies, MS office and internet like facilities. The screen size of laptops would be larger, battery backup would be higher and would contain graphic card.

Also Read : UP Free Tablet Yojana

674 thoughts on “UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Registration Form [Apply]”

1. main Anshika sir, my high school 79% and Intermediate 76% sir you to request please proved one laptop me. process the next classes.

2. Helo Sir I need a laptop because I read 11th class I have not phone to something question to solve they give me laptop please Sir i will support
    Thanks Sir
    Please help me
    Thank you to all members work in website
    To online the reg..

3. Mai up ke cm shri yogi aditya ji ko is yojana se bahut khush hu .sr mai unhe dil se dhanyavad deta hu. Sir mai 10 me mera 82% tatha 12 me mera 54% hai.sir mujhe ek laptop ki jarurat hai jisase mai age ki pdhai kar saku

4. सर मैं अर्पित कुमार मेरी आप से एक विनती है कि मुझे भी एक लेपटॉप प्रदान करे तो आपकी महान कृपा होगी सर मैं इस साल बीएससी 1st year है

5. Kya aapne laptop vala ye form fill kar diy agar kar diy ho to please mujhe bhi bta dijiye nhi smjh aa rha form fill kaise hoga 6307091514

6. SIR MY NAME IS VAIBHAV AGARWAL, I PASSED 12TH 2020 WITH 68% present time mai bcom 2nd year me hu kkc college, sir pl give me a laptop

7. Sir mujhe v bhot jaruri hai Ak laptop ki
    Mai poor family se belong karta hu
    Mere study ke liye laptop jaruri hai sir 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    High school 76%
    Entertainment 74%

8. Sir mere class 10th me 84 % number aye h 2019 me
    Aur class 12th me 86 %aye h 2021 me
    Please 🙏 ap ham sabhi ko laptop dede abhi hm bsc 1st year me h
    Pdne ke liye laptop jaroor de
    Thanku so much

9. Nmste sir
    Sir mughe laptop ki bht zroort hai online class krne me bht problem hoti h .mughe is saal msc me admission lena hai .bsc Lucknow University se complete ki hu

10. Nmsty sir I’m done 12th with 95%
    And wants a laptop for my further studies sir plz help me
    Plz bcoz my family is unable to buy plz sir I really need it .

11. सर मेरा नाम हर्ष कुमार हैं मेरे काक्षा 10 में 65.7% हैं इंटर में 59% है में डीएमएलटी कर रहा हूं और मुझे लैपटॉप की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि मेरी क्लास ऑनलाइन चल रही है

12. My class 12th pass Mujhe ea laptop ke bahut jaroorat h. Please my laptop I am satyendra kumar. Mera mobile number 7307359346

13. Sir my name is saurabh saini maine class 10 ,2019 me kiya tha jisme mere
    66 % the and maine 2021 me class 12 ,kiya tha jisme mere 72% the help sir

14. Vishnu saini district bulandshahr sub district shikarpur village aurangabad chandok sir mene ise saal 10 pass ki the 2021 me sir mera roll no. 210369582 Hai mera phone no.7409612291 sir muje laptop chaiye please sir mere 10 th class mai 77.83% hai

15. Namashkaar sir mene 10th 75% pass ki he or abhi mujhe laptop ki jaroorat he Mujpar itna Pesa nahi he ke me laptop Le sukoon sir mujhe ek laptop dijiyega aap ki ati kirpa hogi Sir agar mujhe ek laptop nahi mila to me class nahi Le sakta meri padaee ruk jayegi phone. 9756490965. Call me please sir

16. Namashkaar sir mene 10th 75% pass ki he or abhi mujhe laptop ki jaroorat he Mujpar itna Pesa nahi he ke me laptop Le sukoon sir mujhe ek laptop dijiyega aap ki ati kirpa hogi Sir agar mujhe ek laptop nahi mila to me class nahi Le sakta meri padaee ruk jayegi

17. Namashkaar sir mene 10th 75% pass ki he or abhi mujhe laptop ki jaroorat he Mujpar itna Pesa nahi he ke me laptop Le sukoon sir mujhe ek laptop dijiyega aap ki ati kirpa hogi

18. Sir my name is Durgesh sir my family is very poor meri aage ke Shiksha ke liye mujhe ek laptop ki bahut jarurat h meri 10th me 79 .66 % h please help me

19. Namashkaar sir mene 10th 75% pass ki he or abhi mujhe laptop ki jaroorat he Mujpar itna Pesa nahi he ke me laptop Le sukoon sir mujhe ek laptop dijiyega aap kitna ati kirpa hogi

20. Sir mere 10 th main 479 .12 th 306 or b.a. final main 318 namber aaye hai sir main aage padana chahati hun. Mujhe leptop dene ki kirpa kare. Thank you sir