TNSAND – Check Tamilnadu Online Sand Booking Status at www.tnsand.in

How to check the online sand booking status at Tamilnadu TNSAND portal at www.tnsand.in, here is the direct online sand booking status check link and complete procedure to check TNSAND sand booking status

TNSAND Tamilnadu online sand booking status can be checked online on the official website of Tamilnadu Sand at www.tnsand.in. Tamil Nadu state government has made it mandatory to book sand online through its official TNSAND portal at www.tnsand.in or through the TNSAND android mobile app.

Other than the sand booking status, people can also register new vehicle, make a new booking for sand, move the order, request a refund, check the status of their payment and refund check the complete list of registered vehicles.

Below are the complete steps to check the online sand booking status at www.tnsand.in.

Tamilnadu Online Sand Booking Status at tnsand.in

STEP 1: Visit the official website of TNSAND at www.tnsand.in

STEP 2: Click on the General People “பொது மக்கள்” button on the top right of the homepage.

STEP 3: On the next page, click on the “Booking Status” link in the left side of the page as shown in the below image.

tnsand - Online Booking Status
tnsand Booking Status

You can directly click the below link to check the Tamilnadu online sand booking status

Tamil Nadu Government Schemes 2021Popular Schemes in Tamil Nadu:Check TNPDS Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status Online at tnpds.gov.inTNSAND Tamilnadu Online Sand BookingTamil Nadu Voter List PDF Download

STEP 4: Enter your booking reference number or vehicle number and click search as given in the below screen. After clicking search, the status of sand booking will be shown to you.

tnsand Online Booking Status
tnsand Online Booking Status

Online sand booking and purchase in Tamilnadu has been made mandatory from 1 July 2017 and can be done using the official website at www.tnsand.in. Lorry owners can also register themselves on the website.

72 thoughts on “TNSAND – Check Tamilnadu Online Sand Booking Status at www.tnsand.in”

1. sir i booked my tipper for sand but ofter three days comming the status no record found what is the problem please clear this problems

2. சேர்க்கப்பட்ட விவரங்களில் (Axle, Vehicle no. et., ) மாற்றம் எவ்வாறு செய்வது….

3. I am lorry owner i booked sand order status is accepted waiting no 1800 and also did online payment tat time i didn’t save any recipt. Help me how to get the recipt

4. can’t able to change the lorry details. Please fix this asap. there is no option to delete/edit the lorry details. Then how we change this if we make any mistake?

5. my lorry model is of early 1980’s and the registration umber is like TN X 0000 without the two digit number between TN and X.. tried using 43 but the booking was denied at the query, couldnt proceed registration with 00. Does anyone know how to register the same.

6. I am lorry owner. I was booked on 7/07/17.but confirm 24/07/17.but some mechanical problem do not go for this day but my ordered don’t cancel.dotay my vehicle going sand is loading or don’t loading.

7. Dear coustomer,
    Iam owner of lorry.. At chennai,directly approach to you… If your need to thircy sand… At any place at chennai.. Avoid to intermediat broker.. Directly contact to coustomer dealing.. Contact for me… Thank you… 9841078510, 8825421841,,,, thanking you,,,,,

8. how to change my lorry order.because, I am select wrong quary registered. but,I need the quary vadarangam in Nagapatttinam. Please help inform to me.

9. Iam in Chennai Koyembedu.. Can some one assist with good price are some instructions how to apply which quary is the nearest quary for us to apply and lorry details.. Whats APP: +919884077739 Only Whats App will work…

10. I have booked 3/7/17 at alambadi quart (trichy dist)but still I am not getting the load what is the procedure to apply further move

11. I have no lorry/veh. I want to construct my own additional house. I need 02 loads of sand. please help me to purchase govt sand.

12. I have no lorry/veh. I want to construct my own additional house. I need 02 loads of sand. please help me to purchase govt sand.

13. My Name is R Ramasamy. I have no lorry/vehicle. But I want to purchase 02 loads of sand for additional construction of my own house. How can i procure the sand. pls guide me.

14. i need a sand load. i dont know the lorry details. pls help me. i have been constructed a new home. help me. 9750578181 my number

15. When I registered for tnsand, my permit expiry DATE was wrongly typed.

Now, I don’t know how to rectify it.

So, Please give me the solution to rectify it.

My Lorry No. TN 46 H 3622

16. Iam an individual idont have lorry I want one load of sand to construct my own house at Masinagudi how to get it sir

17. I am an individual person. I have been constructing a house in Dindigul. I need sand for construction. Name selva pH no. 8940716300
    9942906453

18. சேர்க்கப்பட்ட விவரங்களில் (Axle, Vehicle no. et., ) மாற்றம் எவ்வாறு செய்வது….

19. I am an individual person. I have been constructing a house in chennai. I need sand for construction.
    I am not having any lorry or lorry owners address for booking. How can I purchase the sand from the government. Please help me.