Tamil Nadu government is going to invite online application forms for TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme 2019. All the rural youths would be encouraged to participate in various sports like Kabaddi, Volleyball, Cricket, Football etc. under Tamilnadu Amma Youth Sports Programme. All the interested youths can apply by filling the TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme online application / registration form.
The honourable CM Edappadi K Palaniswami has announced Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme on 9 July 2019. CM has also announced a slew of programmes in youth welfare and sports, personal and administrative reforms, fisheries and animal husbandry departments.
All the competitions under Amma Youth Sports Scheme would be held at the union panchayat, district and state level.
TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme Application / Registration Form
Similar to the other sports scheme like Khelo India Scheme by central govt. for which the application forms were invited, the state govt. may invite TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme online application registration form. As of now, CM has announced the launch of this sports scheme. As soon as the registration forms become available, we will updte it here.
Tamilnadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme Details
The important features and highlights of Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme 2019 are as follows:-
- To encourage youths in rural areas, the state govt. will launch TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme in all 12,524 village panchayats and 528 town panchayats.
- The Tamil Nadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme would be implemented with an outlay of Rs. 64.35 crore.
- Under the Tamilnadu Amma Youth Sports Scheme, gender wise youth sports club will be setup by the department.
- The state govt. will setup grounds in each village for various sports like Kabaddi, Volleyball, Cricket and Football.
- The sports scheme in Tamil Nadu will be implemented in either from MNREGA and from general funds of town panchayat.
- All the participants would be provided with adequate training to enable them to perform better at the state level.
- Competitions would be held at the panchayat union, district and state levels and winners will get prizes.
The state govt. will build new headquarters for Tamil Nadu Sports Development Authority and State Information Commission.