Ministry of Labour & Employment, Central govt. has started Shram Suvidha Portal Registration facility for EPF / ESI / CLRA / BOCW / ISMW Labour Act. The official portal shramsuvidha.gov.in provides a single window access for registration or licensing related services of employers / establishments and other stakeholders. People can now check the complete process of how to register under shram suvidha and make esic or epf registration.
The Online Registration and Licensing facility on Shram Suvidha Portal has been developed in order to facilitate establishments, contractors, employers or principal employers. Now these people can submit application for registration / license under labour laws online i.e CLRA Act, EPF Act, ESI Act, BOCW Act and ISMW Act.
Below is the complete description of the process and labour acts for which registration is to be made at the Shram Suvidha Portal.
Shram Suvidha Portal Registration Under Five Central Labour Act
Central govt. has started Shram Suvidha Portal Registration facility online for 5 central labour act. This online registration facility is being provided under Ease of Doing Business initiative of Indian govt. available online now on Shram Suvidha Portal. The 5 central labour act for which registrations are invited are as follows:-
- The Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provision’s Act (EPF) Act-1952.
- Employees’ State Insurance Act (ESI) ACT-1948.
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act-1970.
- Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Act -1996.
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (ISMW) Act-1979.
Now Download Shram Suvidha Portal User Manual from the official website. People can even apply online now for license facility under CLRA Act and ISMW Act. You can register your establishment under these Acts.
How to Register under Shram Suvidha Portal
Shram Suvidha Portal is a One-Stop-Shop for Labour Law Compliance. Below is the complete process of how to register under Shram Suvidha portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website at shramsuvidha.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Registration & Licence” tab present in the main menu or directly click this link
- In the new window, click at the “Click Here to Register” button to open a new window. In this window, candidates can scroll over the “Registration” tab and click at either the “Registration under EPF / ESI” link or “Registration under CLRA-ISMW-BOCW” link.
- Direct Link – https://registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in/user/login
- The new page for registration and licence under labour acts will open as shown below:-
- All the new users can make sign up while the existing users can make login at the Shram Suvidha portal.
The Unified Shram Suvidha Portal has been developed in order to facilitate reporting of inspections and submission of returns.
Shram Suvidha portal will act as a single point of contact between employer, employee and enforcement agencies which would bring transparency in their day-to-day interactions. In order to integrate data among various enforcement agencies, each inspectable unit under any Labour Law has been assigned one Labour Identification Number (LIN).