Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has launched a unique digital platform named as ‘Shiv Rojgar Yojana’ in Maharashtra. This platform will generate more employment opportunities and inform about vacancies in the industries. Under the scheme, both skilled and unskilled people can registered themselves.
The Shiv Rojgar Yojana is being supported by India’s first and unique video resume job portal – Vysume. This is an initiative that will make whole process of finding job simple and quick for youth through the job portal – Vysume.
Objective of Shiv Rojgar Yojana
The main initiative of this scheme is to provide employment facilities to the jobless youth so that no one is left unemployed in the state. The scheme aims to take the employment rate to 100% in the state in coming years.
Shiv Rojgar Yojana Registration Process
- Visit the Vysume website at vysume.com
- After reaching the website, click on signup button to signup as employers and candidates.
- If you are a job seeker, sign up as candidate.
- Then you have to fill all details in the signup form and submit it.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an OTP on your given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP code in the OTP Box and click on submit.
- After, OTP verification, your registration is complete, upload your resume and apply for jobs relevant to your skills.
Free services such as 10GB of storage space, a digi-locker, and others would also be provided to all the candidates who register themselves on Vysume portal.
The get more details about the Vysume portal click on this link https://www.vysume.com/