Uttar Pradesh govt. is inviting online application form for RTE UP Admission 2019-20 from students. Subsequently, candidates can fill Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2019-20 Online Application / Registration Form. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE 25 Admission Form 2019-20 Uttar Pradesh & fill rte up 2019-20 application form through the official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in
Under Right to Education Act – RTE 2009, there is a reservation of 25% seats in private schools for the children belonging to the economically weaker sections and socially disadvantaged sections of the society. Basic Education Board, UP has released the RTE UP Notification for FY 2019 and now candidates can fill the UP RTE 25 Admission Form 2019-20.
Interested candidates can apply online for the RTE UP Admission 2019-20 through the official website. Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2019-20 online application / registration process includes 4 phases and the last date for each phase is given below.
RTE UP Admission 2019-20 Online Application Form for Students
Below is the complete procedure to fill UP RTE 25 Admission Form 2019-20:-
- Firstly visit the official website rte25.upsdc.gov.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Online Application / Student Login” link present on the right side of the page or directly click this link
- Afterwards, UP RTE Admission 2019-20 Student Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to fill the necessary details and then click the “Register” button at the bottom.
- Henceforth, a Student Registration Slip will appear on the screen. Candidates can print this registration slip and then click the “Complete the Form” button at the bottom.
- Accordingly, UP RTE 25 Admission 2019-20 Students Application Form appears as follows:-
- Fill all the details correctly and upload supporting documents. Then select schools from the RTE UP School List and click the “Save” button.
- Accordingly, candidates can see the RTE UP Student Application Form 2019 Preview and then click the “Lock and Final Print” button. Henceforth, candidates can click the “Final print” button to take a printout of the completed application form and complete the application process.
To see more details on how to fill Uttar Pradesh RTE Admission 2019-20 Online Application / Registration, click the link given here – RTE 25 Admission User Manual
Check Application Status – Existing Candidates can also check the UP RTE Admission 2019-20 Application Status through clicking the link – Student Login
List Of Documents Required for RTE UP Admission 2019-20
The candidates must upload the following documents while filling the uttar pradesh rte admission form 2019-20 online application:-
- Recent Passport Size image of the Student
- Address Proof
- Age Proof of Student
- Self-Attested Document
RTE UP Admission 2019-20 – Admission Schedule
The complete schedule for RTE Admission 2019-20 can be checked through the link below:-
As per the official data, there were more than 21,000 rte25admission UP applicants under UP RTE in the previous FY. Out of these students, 15,626 applicants were given admission to private schools and are pursuing free education.
Adding School Name – RTE UP School List 2019-20
If the name of the school does not appear in the RTE Admission 2019-20 School List, then candidates can make a request to add that particular school in the master database of the Up govt. through “Citizen Request (Add School)” link present on the homepage.
To see the Complete List of Schools participating in the UP RTE Admission Process, please click the link – List of Private Schools present on the left side of the homepage.
RTE UP Admission 2018-19 – Process of Admissions
Candidates can directly see the entire Admission process for UP RTE 25 Admission 2018-19 through the link given below:-
RTE UP Admission Process 2019
— In case of any further query, candidates can give a missed call on the RTE UP Helpline Number – 8000967874.