Rajasthan government launches Super 100 Training Program for job-seekers and is inviting online registration & application forms at itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in. In this free training program, top 100 freshers would be imparted training to raise their employment potential. The primary objective of this scheme is to ensure that meritorious students gets registered on the IT job fair Rajasthan portal and get job for sure.
Super 100 Training Scheme will provide free training to the youth and make sure that they get good job. The classes would be held for 5 days and the timings of training class would be 6 hours per day as specified in the norms. An experienced faculty is going to provide this training and more emphasis would be given on practical knowledge rather than theoretical knowledge.
Any youth belonging to Rajasthan fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be eligible to apply online for the scheme.
Rajasthan Super 100 Free Training Scheme Registration / Application
Below is the complete procedure to make Super 100 free training scheme online registration.
1. Super 100 Online Registration / IT Job Fair Rajasthan Registration
- Firstly visit the official website itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Quick Registration” tab flashing at the top in the main menu or directly click this link
- Afterwards, the IT Job Fair Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can fill all the necessary details and click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
2. Super 100 Free Training Scheme Application
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Super 100 Free Training Scheme:-
- After making registration, all the candidates can again visit the official website itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the homepage, click at the “Super 100” link or directly click this link
- Next, candidates can click at “Register for Super 100” or click http://itjobfair.rajasthan.gov.in/super100register
- Afterwards, the ‘Super 100 Application Form’ will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can enter the Job Fair username / Candidate ID and then enter the Mobile / Password and fill the application form for Super 100 Scheme at IT job fair Rajasthan portal.
Super 100 Free Training Program Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Super 100 free training scheme:-
- Only those freshers possessing the following degress are eligible to apply online:-
- B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA / MA / MSc / M.Com
- B.E (Computer) / B.Tech (Computers) / ME (Computer) / M.Tech (Computers) / MCA
- MBA in Marketing
- All the candidates must have passed the above mentioned degrees while the appearing students are not eligible.
- All the candidates fulfilling these criteria need to register their interest online using the Super 100 online application form.
Super 100 Meaning
The meaning of Super 100 is shown here which is going to change the lives of unemployed youths in the state:-
– S – Soar more in their career efforts
– U – Unleash hidden potential of candidates
– P – Perfect spoken English and other soft skill developments
– E – Enhance better chances of getting a job
– R – Redefine yourself candidates with personal grooming
– 1 – Identifying your strengths of the candidates
– 0 – Opportunity to grab
– 0 – Opening new doors
This is an initiative by the Department of Information & Communication. All the selected candidates will be trained on soft-skills, personality development and interview skills. Jaipur, Kota & Jodhpur will be the Super 100 training center locations. Firstly candidates need to make registration at the IT Job Fair Rajasthan portal. In case of any query, candidates can call on the toll free number – 1800-180-6127