Rajasthan government has announced Sundar Singh Bhandari Swarojgar Yojana for Economically Backward Classes. Subsequently, govt. will provide loans of up to Rs. 50,000 to EBC candidates. Accordingly, EBC candidates will get these loans at 4% interest rate. The state govt. has announced this scheme in Rajasthan Budget 2018-19.
This scheme will facilitate poor sections of the society to generate self employment. Accordingly, govt. will provide this loan amount of Rs. 50,000 to 50,000 EBC people for creating job opportunities.
Moreover, the state govt. has announced various other welfare schemes for the benefits of OBC / SC / ST candidates. Furthermore, CM also announced loans upto Rs. 50,000 to 50,000 OBC / SC / ST candidates at 4% interest rate under Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Antyodaya Swarojgar Yojana.
Sundar Singh Bhandari Swarojgar Yojana – Loans for EBC
The important features and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme will provide loans to the people belonging to poor sections / economically backward classes.
- Subsequently, people can apply online for these loans of up to Rs. 50,000.
- Accordingly, the state govt. will provide these loans to 50,000 people of EBC category.
- The interest rate for these loans is 4% per annum which is much less than the normal market rates.
- Moreover, the state govt. has made this announcement on 12th February 2018 while presenting the Rajasthan Budget 2018-19.
Moreover for the welfare of EBC category people, govt. has reduced the interest rate on Home Registry from 2% to 1% and has announced various other welfare schemes.
Other Decisions for Poor – Rajasthan Budget 2018-19
The other major announcements for the welfare of poor people includes the following decisions:-
- Rajasthan govt. is going to provide Rs. 2 lakh interest free loans for skill development and thus to generate self employment to the people from economically backward classes (EBC). These includes Hair Stylists, Plumber, Rickshaw Pullers & Cobblers.
- Apart from Sundar Singh Bhandari Swarojgar Yojana, govt. will also start a similar scheme on the name of late Mr. Bhairon Singh Shekhawat. This Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Antyodaya Swarojgar Yojana will provide loans of upto Rs. 50,000 @ 4% interest rate to 50,000 families belonging to SC / ST / OBC category.
- Rajasthan govt. has also announced the distribution of Free Scooty to the 200 meritorious girl children who secures 85% or above marks in 10th & 12th class.
- Furthermore, Rajasthan govt. has also annonced Pre and Post Matric Scholarship with a total outlay of Rs. 273.50 crore under EBC Scheme.
For more details on the List of Schemes for Women, Farmers, Youth and Merchant, please see the entire Rajasthan Budget 2018-19