Rajasthan govt. has issued the guidelines for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana or Berojgari Bhatta Scheme. Now all the unemployed graduates will get unemployment allowance i.e Rs. 3500 for girls and Rs. 3,000 for boys. To avail benefits of this Rajasthan govt. Yojna, people will have to apply online for CM Yuva Sambal Yojana. Accordingly, people can make Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration to get their name in the list of beneficiaries.
Although the Berojgari Bhatta Yojna in Rajasthan was launched in the month of February 2019, the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana guidelines have been released now. All the candidates can now make Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Online Registration 2019 and fill application form at www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in or rajasthan.gov.in to get eems registration number.
Rajasthan with more than 7 crore population has given several industrialists and professionals to the country. In order to further boost the potential of people, the state govt. has laid the vision to create 15 lac jobs in the next 5 years. Moreover, there is a vision to accelerate the growth rate in the state to 10% – 12%.
Rajasthan CM Yuva Sambal Yojana (Berojgari Bhatta) Guidelines
People must read the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Guidelines to avail the benefits of the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme:-
- Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, only those members of family whose annual income is less than Rs. 2 lakh can avail benefits.
- Any of the 2 family members could avail the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme benefits.
- The candidates must be a bonafide resident of the Rajasthan state. Moreover, he / she must be a graduate or equivalent from any recognized college in the state to take advantage of CM Yuva Sambal Yojana.
- At the time of filling online application form for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the candidates must be registered with the employment exchange.
- In addition to this, women graduates from other states married to a bonafide resident of Rajasthan are also eligible.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for general category students and 35 years for reserved categories.
- In a single year, 1.6 lakh eligible youth would be given benefit for a maximum period of 2 years. In case there are more applicants in a year, preference would be given to the oldest of the lot.
It is important to note that all those students who are still continuing their studies after graduation are not eligible for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana in Rajasthan.