The state government of Rajasthan has released the list of beneficiaries for Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme. Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List of Beneficiaries is available online at the official farmers loan waiver portal at lwa.rajasthan.gov.in. All the farmers can find name in bank wise Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana beneficiary list (district wise) and can even track application status online.
Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme Beneficiary List is not the final list of farmers but is 1st list of farmers who have taken loans from district central co-operative banks (DCCB). In case the name of the farmers does not appears in this 1st draft of Farm Loan Waiver Scheme list of beneficiaries, then there is no need to worry. The name of remaining eligible farmers will surely get included in the Rajasthan Debt Waiver Scheme 2nd List of beneficiary farmers.
All the farmers who have taken loans from other banks in Rajasthan would get included in the subsequent list of Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana list of beneficiaries. For this time, farmers can check name in the 1st list of Karz Mafi Scheme in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme Beneficiary List 2019 Online
Below is the complete procedure to check name online in the Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme list of beneficiaries:-
- Firstly visit the official Rajasthan farmers loan waiver portal at lwa.rajasthan.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Search” option in the header.
- Direct link – Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver List of Beneficiaries
- Afterwards, Farm Loan Waiver Scheme beneficiary List of farmers will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the “Bank Name” (District Wise), “Branch Name“, “PACS Name” and then click at the “Submit” button to open the Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme list of beneficiaries as shown below:-
- In this there are 6 columns which includes s.no, application ID, applicant name, father’s name, waiver amount, current status. People can find their name online in the debt waiver scheme beneficiary list.
- Moreover, candidates can even directly enter their name in the “Please Search here…” box to find their name in the debt loan waiver scheme list of beneficiaries.
- Furthermore, farmers can make debt waiver scheme login at the official SSO ID portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Check complete process to make SSO ID registration & login to make debt waiver scheme login
Till date, the state govt. has issued certificates to 3,14,770 farmers while 21,02,589 certificates have already been distributed under debt waiver scheme. The total farm loan waiver amount is 5,982.86 crores, the rollover amount is 210.88 crore and new loan amount is 550.08 crore for Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver scheme 2019.
Rajasthan Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Application Status
All the applicant farmers can check their Rajasthan loan waiver scheme application status through the link:-
- Afterwards, Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme Application Status page will appear as shown below:-
Here farmers can enter Aadhaar ID / Bhamashah Family ID / Application ID and hit at the “Submit” button to view the application status for farmers loan waiver scheme 2019 in Rajasthan.
Debt Waiver Scheme 2019 Feedback Form for Farmers
All the applicant farmers can send feedback for Rajasthan Debt Waiver Scheme through the link given below:-
- Rajasthan Debt Waiver Scheme Feedback
- Afterwards, the Rajasthan Loan Waiver Portal Feedback Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their subject, organization, name, e-mail ID, contact number and then type message to share their feedback at LWA Rajasthan Loan Waiver Portal.
Also Read – Rajasthan Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Details
For any assistance, farmers can send an e-mail at [email protected] or can visit the official LWA Rajasthan portal at http://lwa.rajasthan.gov.in/