Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal at www.anaajkharid.in has been launched by the state government for paddy procurement through online mode. Aarthiya / Miller online registration form and login process has begun for AnnajKharid from farmers. Punjab has status of bread basket of India as it plays an important role in contributing the largest part of central food grain pool. The Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs is continuously working to improve Public Distribution System, procurement process of food grains and their storage. Thus for this FY 2020, govt. has launched a new dedicated portal for purchase of anaaj from farmers at minimum support price (MSP).
Amidst the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, all rice delivery operations in Punjab will be managed and monitored online. It includes allotment, registration and physical verification of rice mills under the new Punjab Custom Milling Policy for paddy for the 2020-21 kharif season. The state cabinet has approved this new policy to ensure seamless milling of paddy and delivery of rice into the Central Pool from more than 4,150 mills operating in the state.
The Punjab govt. is expected to procure 170 lakh metric tonnes (MTs) of paddy during the season beginning on 1 October 2020. The total area under paddy sowing this year is 26.6 lakh hectares which was 29.2 lakh hectares under paddy cultivation last year.
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal – Aarthiya / Miller Apply Online
Punjab state government has launched a dedicated portal https://www.anaajkharid.in/ for smooth paddy procurement. The procurement operations for entire year i.e from allotment of mills, their registration, application of release order and deposit of fee, besides all important monitoring of stocks, will be done online from now onward. In this article, we will tell you about the complete Aarthiya / Miller apply online process.
Aarthiya License Online Registration Form at anaajkharid.in
Before making Aarthiya online registration form, applicants can scan their cancelled cheque, license copy and pan copy. Keep mobile number and e-mail address ready with you as user name/ password will be sent on this registered email /mobile number. Licenses allotted against mobile. no will be displayed whether user can edit the license details or can add the existing license. Once licence will be verified, licence holder will get notification through sms. Below is the complete procedure to fill Aarthiya online registration form at the Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal.
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Dept. of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs at https://www.anaajkharid.in/
- Step 2: At the homepage, click at the “Aarthiya Registration” tab as shown below:-
- Step 3: In new window, read the general instructions and enter mobile number and click at the “Search” tab. An OTP will be received at the given mobile number, verify it to proceed further.
- Step 4: Afterwards, the Aarthiya Licence Online Registration Form 2020 will appear as shown below:-
- Step 5: Here applicants can fill in all the necessary details such as district, market committee, firm name, license number, TIN number, PAN number, shop number, mobile no, e-mail ID, constitution, license validity date, bank details, details of proprietor.
- Step 6: Finally, applicants can click at the “Submit” button to complete the Arthiya License online registration form filling process.
Uploading of supporting documents like cancelled cheque, license copy and Pan copy is mandatory to submit the Aarthiya online registration form. Applicants must take a printout of the completed registration form for any future reference. Furthermore, applicants can make login also using the Username and Password received on successful registration.
Miller Online Registration Form at AnaajKharid Portal
Below is the complete procedure to fill Miller online registration form at the AnaajKharid portal:-
- Step 1: Firstly visit the same official website of Dept. of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs at https://www.anaajkharid.in/
- Step 2: At the homepage, click at the “Miller Registration” tab as shown below:-
- Step 3: In the new window, read the instructions to apply for provisional permission for new rice mill, fixation / enhancement of capacity of rice mill, final registration of new rice mill, change in constitution of already registered rice mill and application for allotment of rice mill. Then click at the “For New Registration – Registration” tab as shown below.
- Step 4: In the new window, online application for obtaining Provisional Permission for establishment for new rice mill/Final Registrations of New Mill in Punjab is available where applicants can select the appropriate checkbox.
- Step 5: On selecting the “Apply for Provisional Permission or Final Registration of New Rice Mill” checkbox, the corresponding New Rice Mill Provisional Permission / Final Registration apply online form will appear as shown here.
- Step 6: Here applicant millers can enter their basic details such as district name, milling centre, mill name, mill PAN number, GST no, milling type, lattitude, longitude, e-mail address, mobile no, address of proposed rice mill premises, address of correspondence.
- Step 7: Finally, applicants can click at the “Submit” button to get provisional permission or final registration for new rice mill.
It is important to note that for Miller registration, applicants can only verify a mobile number they own. Applicant must be able to receive a SMS to the Mobile number which he is trying to verify.
New Punjab Custom Milling Policy Implementation
As per the new Punjab Custom Milling Policy, all rice delivery operations will be managed and monitored online. This includes allotment, registration and physical verification of rice mills under the new Punjab Custom Milling Policy for paddy for the 2020-21 kharif season. Various state procuring agencies including Pungrain, Markfed, Punsup, Punjab State Warehousing Corporation (PSWC), rice-millers and other stakeholders will operate and interact on the new Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal.
The department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs of Punjab govt. will act as the nodal department for new policy implementation. In this Punjab Custom Milling Policy, the sole criterion for allotment of free paddy to mills this season would be the miller’s performance in the last year i.e Kharif marketing season 2019-20.
Incentive Amount for Mills for Delivery / Milling of Paddy
An additional percentage-wise incentive would be provided to mills as per their date of delivery of rice against milling of custom-milled paddy including RO paddy in the previous year. The incentive amount under the new Punjab Custom Milling Policy is given below:-
- Rice Mills that had completed their entire milling by 31 January 2020 would be eligible for additional 15% of free paddy milled in 2019-20.
- Those who had completed delivery of rice by 28 February 2020, would get an additional 10% of free paddy.
Enhanced Bank Guarantee by Punjab Govt. for Anaaj Kharid
The Punjab government has also increased the bank guarantee for security of the stocks. Millers will be required to furnish enhanced bank guarantee equal to 10% value of acquisition cost of allocated free paddy above 3,000 metric tonnes (MTs). This is against 5% on 5,000 MTs given in the FY 2019 by the state government. The lowering of the threshold limit for submission of bank guarantee will bring an additional 1,000 mills within the direct monitoring ambit. In addition to this, a miller will have to purchase a minimum of 150 MTs of paddy in his own account or deposit an amount of Rs 5 lakh (non-refundable) in state treasury and Rs. 5 lakh in the form of refundable security online in Pungrain account.
RO Paddy in Ambit of Custom Milling Security
One another measure to guard against any paddy diversion is the decision to bring RO paddy into the ambit of custom milling security (CMR). From now onward, millers will be required to deposit Rs. 125 for each MT for every paddy stored or part therefore, including RO paddy, with the agency concerned. To tackle the issue of moisture content in CMR, the policy stipulates compulsory installation of dryer and sortex for a new mill and/or in case of enhancement of capacity. The target is to complete the custom milling of paddy and delivering all due rice to Food Corporation of India by March 31, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the New Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal:-
What is the official website for Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
The official website to access Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal is https://www.anaajkharid.in/
Who can make registration and login at the AnaajKharid Portal
Both the Aarthiya as well as Miller can make registration as well login at the Anaaj Kharid Portal in Punjab state
What is the new Punjab Custom Milling Policy
All rice delivery operations in Punjab will be managed and monitored online including allotment, registration and physical verification of rice mills under the new Punjab Custom Milling Policy.
Is this portal applicable for procurement of paddy for current season
Yes, the new portal will remain applicable for procurement of paddy for the 2020-21 kharif season.
What is the start date for the procurement of paddy for 2020 in Punjab
The Punjab govt. is expected to procure 170 lakh metric tonnes (MTs) of paddy during the season beginning on 1 October 2020.
What is the helpline number for Aarthiya License registration
The helpline numbers for Aarthiya License registration is 7743011156, 7743011157 and email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose millers can make registration at Anaaj Kharid Portal
Millers can apply for provisional permission for new rice mill, fixation / enhancement of capacity of rice mill, final registration of new rice mill, change in constitution of already registered rice mill and application for allotment of rice mill.
What incentive amount will Rice mills get for delivery / milling of Paddy
Those Rice Mills that had completed their entire milling by 31 January 2020 would be eligible for additional 15% of free paddy milled in 2019-20. Also those who had completed delivery of rice by 28 February 2020, would get an additional 10% of free paddy.
For more details, visit the official Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal at www.anaajkharid.inSAVE AS PDF