AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme – Beneficiary List / Health Card Application Form DownloadPublished on: 2019-10-12 12:03:11
Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has taken the key decision over Health and Medical department during review meeting at Tadepalli Camp office on 3 June 2019. AP CM YS Jagan has ordered officials to change the name of NTR Vaidya Seva Yojana as Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. This scheme will provide universal health coverage to lower and middle class people & official website ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
In the review meeting headed by CM himself, discussions on various reforms in the healthcare policies was held. Moreover, the primary aim is to enquire about the facilities and infrastructure at various govt. hospitals across the state. Under YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in AP, the treatment money for the illness above 1 thousand would be given by the government at any hospital and of any amount. Download AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme New Application Form online at navasakam.ap.gov.in
When YS Rajasekhara Reddy was the CM of Andhra Pradesh, the medical services were provided in the name of the Rajiv Aarogyasri scheme. In 2014, the then TDP government has changed this name to NTR Vaidya Seva which is now again renamed as YSR Aarogyasri Scheme.
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2019 Andhra Pradesh
After the landslide victory in 2019 assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh, the YSRCP government has decided to provide medical services to people under Dr. YSR Aarogyasri scheme 2019. The important features and highlights of this new YSR Arogyasiri scheme are as follows:-
- AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme to provide universal health coverage to all the lower and middle class families. The official website is ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
- The benefits under YSR Arogyasiri Scheme are absolutely free. The universal health card under AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme would remain applicable for any medical expense over Rs. 1,000.
- The YSR Aarogyasri Scheme will provide coverage up to 2.50 lakhs for each family per year.
- CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will personally monitor and take reports on the implementation of Universal Health Coverage scheme in AP.
- Any individual whose annual income is less than Rs. 5 lakh can avail benefits of Dr. YSR Arogyasri Scheme.
- People can download YSR Arogysri Health Card online application performa at navasakam.ap.gov.in or directly through the link below
- Direct Link – http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/downloads/new_application_for_health_card.pdf
- The new Application Form for Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Card will appear as shown below:-
The newly elected CM has suggested officers to take necessary measures to reduce the private partnership in the medical field.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Beneficiaries
— All the BPL families identified by BPL ration card issued by Civil Supplies Department are eligible.
— All the people whose photo and name appear on Health Card / BPL (White, Annapurna and Anthyodaya Anna Yojana, RAP and TAP) ration card and suffering from identified diseases are eligible.
— Moreover, people whose annual income is less than Rs. 5 lakh from any caste is eligible.
Serious diseases affecting Heart, Kidney, Cancer, Brain, Burns and accident cases are covered under YSR Arogyasri Scheme. A total of 1040 Surgeries / Therapies in 31 systems are covered under the Dr. YSR Arogysiri Scheme. The list of these Surgeries / Therapies is available with PHC Doctors and Network Hospitals.
In addition to this, the main focus is to improve the medical services provided at the various government hospitals. People who are living in remote areas would also be eligible for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2019 in Andhra Pradesh.
AP Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Download
The government issues an Aarogyasri card and the beneficiary can use it at government and private hospitals to obtain services free of cost. In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme, the State Government set up the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister. The trust is administered by a Chief Executive Officer who would be an IAS officer.
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy announced on 10 October 2019 that the AP govt. would bring the treatment of 2,000 types of diseases and procedures under Aarogyasri Scheme from April 2020 on a pilot basis in West Godavari district.