Print As PDFPublished on sarkariyojana.com
UP HSRP Apply Online 2021 | HSRP Uttar Pradesh 2021 | HSRP UP Online Registration 2021 | HSRP UP Status 2021
Uttar Pradesh govt. starts apply online process for High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) for vehicles at bookmyhsrp.com. All the owners of 2 wheeler or 4 wheeler must be fitted with HSRP number plates compulsorily as per CMVR 1989 Rule 50. These plates will be installed by their respective automobile dealers in UP this month. In this article, we will tell you about the details of how to fill UP HSRP Application Form.
Book My HSRP Registrations Started – Online HSRP Registrations in Uttar Pradesh had earlier started from 1st November 2020. Any new or old vehicle owner can now apply online for HSRP in UP through the official website at bookmyhsrp.com
Changes in HSRP UP Application Process (Latest Update)
The UP HSRP and colour-coded sticker booking process has been simplified to help vehicle owners, with the number of fields to be filled in the application form reduced by half. The process to book High-Security Number Plates (HSRP UP) and colour-coded stickers has been simplified and the number of fields that are required to be filled in by customers on the booking portal https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/ has been reduced. Here is the complete list of changes in HSRP Application Process in UP state.
- Now, once a customer enters the vehicle number the application fetches duly verified data for the vehicle’s class, fuel type, chassis number (VIN Number) and engine number from the Vahan database, as the website has been integrated with it. This has cut down the steps from 12 to only six and thus reduced time taken while applying for HSRP and colour-coded sticker.
- Also, the customers will now have to enter only the last five digits of the chassis and engine number while booking the HSRP. In case of any mismatch of data, the customer now has the option to upload the photograph of RC and front and rear number plates (for laser code while booking colour-coded sticker.
- Since November 14, the company has received 3.8 lakh orders for HSRP and 1.90 lakh for colour-coded stickers. A total 52,709 home delivery orders have also been received, 47,380 of which have been fitted so far. The number of dealerships where the customers can take appointments and get the HSRP and colour-coded sticker affixed are also being increased.
- The company has also introduced a new application whereby once a plate is dispatched from the embossing centre, an SMS goes to the customer and dealer letting them know that the plate is on its way to the designated address for affixation.
- The rider-fitters will also have to enter the photographs into the App confirming that affixation has been done and an SMS will be sent to the dealer and vehicle owner regarding the same.
- For home delivery affixation, the company currently has more than 450 rider-fitters. The number is expected to go up to 600 in the first week of January.
- The company has also launched separate helpline numbers and email addreses for general enquiry and specific grievances related to affixation of HSRP at dealerships and during home delivery.
Book My HSRP UP
Book My HSRP Portal bookmyhsrp.com enables the vehicle owners in Uttar Pradesh to apply online for High Security Number Plates by entering the vehicle details. HSRP UP Online application at Book MY HSRP Portal is very easy and can be completed by anyone.
High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) was introduced by the central government in 2012 to check duplication of number plates. It is also meant to ensure uniformity in size, font and color.
UP High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) Apply Online
Below is the complete process to apply online for Uttar Pradesh High Security Registration Plates (HSRP UP):-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Book My HSRP UP portal at https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/Index.aspx
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at either “Private Vehicle (Non-Transport) – White Plate” or “Commercial Vehicle (Transport) – Yellow Plate” tab.
STEP 3: Select Fuel Type as either Petrol or Diesel or EV or CNG or CNG+Petrol as shown here:-
STEP 4: Then select your vehicle type as two or three wheelers or four wheelers or commercial vehicles.
STEP 5: Next select Vehicle Make for your vehicle such as Scooter, Motorcycle, Auto Rikshaw, 4 wheeler or other with the name of the company who manufactures that vehicle.
STEP 6: Now select the name of the State as either Uttar Pradesh or Delhi as both of these states have already started HSRP registration process.
STEP 7: Next applicants will have to select their nearest location or dealer from where you want to affix your HSRP.
STEP 8: Then applicants will have to fill vehicle information as a part of the Booking / Appointment Details as shown here:-
Step 9: Applicants will have to enter their registration number, date, chassis number, engine no, e-mail ID, mobile number, vehicle type and click at “Next” button. Then verify the OTP sent on your registered mobile number. Select date and time slot.
Step 10: Finally, applicants can make payment through online mode. People can enter GST number if GST is registered. Your order will be confirmed through SMS and E-Mail.
Check Status of HSRP UP Registration – Book My HSRP UP
Here is the direct link to check the complete status of HSRP UP Registration in Uttar Pradesh – https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/TrackOrder.aspx. The page for checking status of High Security Registration Plates in UP will appear as shown below:-
Here applicants can check Appointment Status through Order ID, Vehicle Registration Number, Captcha and click at the “Search” button.
Government Order on HSRP UP
Regional Transport Offices in Uttar Pradesh have met dealers and briefed them about HSRP fixing process. UP Transport Department has done its job and it is now upto dealers to create a portal and issue online appointments. This number plate installation process has to be completed very fast. Any vehicle owner can seek an appointment online with his / her dealer to get the HSRP UP fitted.
If one vehicle owner has relocated from the city where one bought the vehicle, then person can go to any dealer of automobile brand in new city. If the current city does not have a dealer then one can apply online for High Security Registration Plates in the nearest district. Before making online application, owner must ensure that there is no challan pending against the vehicle and its registration is valid.
The chip embedded HSRP number plates stores ownership details of vehicles in national database. In addition to this, engine and chassis numbers are also stored in national database for vehicles. The centralized records are very helpful in identification of any stolen car or bike.
Verification of Vehicle Details at VAHAN Portal
On the other hand, a dealer must verify details of the vehicle from the state government’s VAHAN portal. Dealer has to inform the vehicle owner through SMS if details does not match. The owner will have to visit the regional office and get details updated. All the vehicle owners who does not gets confirmatory SMS from their dealers will have to pay fee online, print receipt and get appointment. Read central government notification for HSRP installation through the link below:-
An HSRP UP for 4 wheeler may cost around Rs. 500 and for a 2 wheeler around Rs. 200. No manual application will be accepted by dealers. Once the HSRP UP is fitted, dealers will have to update details on the VAHAN portal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is the High Security Registration Number Plate mandatory in Uttar Pradesh
Yes it is mandatory. All the vehicle owners must register for High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh
Can I select the dealer of my choice from UP Book My HSRP Portal online
The applicants can select the dealer of their choice from the UP Book My HSRP Portal online
Which mode of payment for UP High Security Registration Plates is available on the bookmyhsrp portal
Candidates can pay registration fee online at Book My HSRP portal for UP state
Can applicants check appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal
Applicants can check the status appointment booking status online on bookmyhsrp portal
For more details on HSRP Registration in UP, click the link – https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/BookMyHSRP_HSRPFAQ.aspx