Apply Online for Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme in Gujarat @ ceiced.gujarat.gov.inPublished on sarkariyojana.com
Gujarat government has launched a new Power Duty Waiver Portal at ceiced.gujarat.gov.in on 22 November 2019. At this web portal, people can Apply Online for Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme in Gujarat. The complete documents list, guidelines of power duty exemption are available for download purposes. Industrial units can simply register to sign up and make login to fill application for electricity duty waiver.
Along with the Gujarat Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme, people can also apply online for other e-services at the Gujarat CEICED Portal. These services includes application for lift & escalators, electrical contractors, wireman & supervisor and certification of electrical installation.
The Electricity Duty Exemption Search Certificate facility is also available at new portal of Chief Electricity Inspector & Collector of Electricity Duty (CEICED) of Gujarat.
Gujarat Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme Apply Online
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Gujarat Electricity Duty Exemption Scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website at ceiced.gujarat.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “CEICED E-services” present on the extreme right corner of page and click at “Apply” link
- Afterwards, the Gujarat Electricity Duty Exemption Apply Online page will appear as shown below:-
- At this page, click at “Register to Sign Up” tab to open registration form for electricity duty waiver in Gujarat as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter details like name, mobile number, e-mail id, date of birth and click at “Register” button to complete registration process.
- Finally, candidates can make “login” button to complete the Gujarat Electricity Exemption Scheme online application process.
Moreover, all the industrial units can enter certificate number and click at “Search” button to check their Electricity Duty Exemption Certificate.
Gujarat Electricity Duty Waiver Portal Launch
Gujarat government launches a web portal for online approval to electricity duty waiver applications. Annually around 3,000 applications will be processed online. Instead of 6 months, the clearance will take 24 hours time with provision of review in 90 days perio, says govt note
In a step forward towards #EaseOfDoingBusiness, CM Shri @vijayrupanibjp launches first of its kind web portal, https://t.co/C0XEfhNozz, for online approval of application for electricity duty waiver for industries for which the exemption certificate will be issued within 24-hours pic.twitter.com/TejEVUip5o
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) November 21, 2019
With implementation of new system, Gujarat will be the first state in the country to introduce electricity duty waiver through online processing.
— For more details, visit the official website at https://ceiced.gujarat.gov.in/