The state govt. of UP has allocated Rs. 7,000 crore for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Uttar Pradesh 2021. Now the UP govt. led by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will focus on providing houses to poor people in rural areas. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna, in the presence of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, presented the budget. The size of the budget is around Rs. 5.50 lakh crore which is Rs. 37,410 crore more than the previous year.
This UP budget 2021-22 aims to bring electricity, roads, water to every household and make every village go digital. The budget is focused on youth, women, poor and farmers, claims the Uttar Pradesh government. This was the Adityanath government’s first paperless budget and the fifth budget of the present government before the next Assembly polls. UP state government has already started receiving applications under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from people of Uttar Pradesh.
UP govt is targeting to make make Uttar Pradesh “Atma Nirbhar” and ensure the all-round development. The budget is designed to pull Uttar Pradesh out of the most severe global economic crisis due to COVID-19 and ensure its holistic development, he added.
Uttar Pradesh PMAY Housing Scheme 2021
The Uttar Pradesh govt. has made huge allocation in the UP Budget 2021 for PMAY Housing Scheme in the state. Check the allocations made by UP government to provide houses to poor people and other schemes:-
- Rs 10,029 crore has been earmarked for housing
- Rs 2,200 crore for Amrit Yojna
- Rs 2,000 crore for Smart City project
- Rs 1,000 crore for Mukhya Mantri Samagra Sampada Vikas Yojna
- Rs 7,000 crore for PM Awas Gramin
- Rs 5,000 crore for PM Sadak Yojna
- Rs 3,100 crore for farmers’ pension
- Folk artists facing a financial crisis will get a monthly assistance of Rs 2,000
- Education (University in every division; Rs 200 crore for model colleges in 26 districts)
- Under Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangal Yojana, the government allocated Rs 1,200 crore to give tablets to girl students
- Rs 100 crore for metro rail projects in Varanasi and Gorakhpur
- Rs 50 crore for Rashtriya Prerna Sthal in Lucknow
- Rs 140 crore for the overall development of Ayodhya
- Rs 101 crore for the airport in Ayodhya, Rs 2,000 crore for Jewar airport
- Rs 750 crore for Gorakhpur Expressway, Rs 1,107 crore – Purvanchal Expressway, Rs 1,492 crore – Bundelkhand Expressway
- Rs 400 crore for loans to farmers on subsidised rates
- Rs 700 crore allocated for irrigation
- Rs 600 crore for Krishi Durghatna Yojana
- Rs 100 crore for Atma Nirbhar Krishik Samanvit Vikas Yojana
- Rs 50 crore allocated for COVID vaccination
Highlights of PMAY in Uttar Pradesh
- First DPR (Detailed Project Report) approved under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh.
- 11,286 homes would be constructed under first phase of PMAY in 32 cities and towns of UP.
- The cost of construction of homes would be Rs. 384.59 Crore.
- 20 Lakh people have already applied for PMAY in the state.
- Central and state governments would bear 60% and 40% of the cost of construction of homes, respectively.
Central government has approved construction of more than 18.75 lakh houses for economically weaker section in 2151 cities & towns across the country under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The scheme was originally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015. The scheme is aimed at providing affordable housing to urban poor of the country.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana mainly covers Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) of the society. However, the government has recently introduced Middle Income Group (MIG) under the Credit Linked Subsidy Component of the scheme. Under the CLSS for MIG, the government would provide interest subsidy of 3% and 4% to MIG category of applicants on housing loans taken in 2017 for a maximum tenure of 20 years.
MIG Homebuyers – Rs. 2.5 lakh Interest Subsidy on Home Loans under PMAY (Urban)
All the first time MIG Homebuyers in Noida and Greater Noida can now avail Interest Subsidy under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Now all the buyers whose annual income is less than Rs. 18 lakh per annum and have bought new house after 1 January 2017 can avail this subsidy. All the people belonging to Middle Income Groups (MIGs) can get subsidy upto Rs. 2.5 lakh on their home loans under PMAY Urban.
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has made an amendment on 15 March 2018 to PMAY (Urban) which specifies the effective date of different changes under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This interest subsidy will benefit thousands of people from MIGs who dreams of their own home. Accordingly, govt. wants to realize its mission of “Housing for All by 2022”.
MIG Homebuyers Interest Subsidy on Home Loans – Application
All the candidates who wants to avail this 2.5 lakh Interest Subsidy must fulfill the following conditions:-
- This Interest Subsidy on Home Loans is applicable only for Medium income Group Families in Noida and Greater Noida Region.
- All such families whose annual income is less than Rs. 18 lakh per annum are applicable.
- In addition to this, only the houses bought after January 2017 are eligible.
As per amendment in PMAY on 15 March 2018, UP govt. has brought all the cities including Noida and Greater Noida under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) for MIG (w.e.f 1 January 2017).
Availing Interest Subsidy – All the eligible homebuyers needs to visit their bank and make reference of 15 March PMAY Urban Notification. Afterwards, banks will ask the people to fill a separate form along with their photograph and other documents. After successful verification of the account and documents, banks will provide interest subsidy on home loans upto Rs. 2.5 lakh.
Central govt. has already informed and issues guidelines to the concerned agencies and primary lending institutions like HUDCO and National Housing Bank. This move will also address the concerns of the house owners. As per the official notification, housing ministry specifies that there is a need to clearly specify effective dates for different amendment under PMAY Urban to eliminate operational difficulties.
Need For Interest Subsidy of MIG Homebuyers
Earlier the MIG and lower income group homebuyers in Noida and Greater Noida were unable to receive the benefits of interest subsidy. So, UP govt. and Central govt. looks into this issue and finally UP govt. has sent the names of these 2 cities for approval. Central govt. has approved the names of these 2 cities under CLSS component of PMAY Urban in March 2018.
As per the official sources, around 92,000 home-buyers have already got this interest subsidy including 22,000 MIG beneficiaries.
Check PMAY Uttar Pradesh Online Application Status at hfaup.org
Uttar Pradesh Government is inviting online applications for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) through hfaup.org (Housing for All – Uttar Pradesh) for about 2 months. Under the PM Awas Yojana, the eligible applicants will be provided homes with financial assistance from central and state government.
The last date of online applications for PM Awas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh has been extended the third time to 31st October. The offline applications are now not being accepted.
Application Status of PM Awas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
The applicants who already have applied for the scheme can check the status of their application on the same official website of the UP government. Below is the link to check the application status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on hfaup.org.
To verify the application and check application status, the applicants just need to enter their AADHAR number and hit the move to upload button.
Link to check verify application and check status: http://hfaup.org/hfa/status.jsp
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin UP – 10 Lakh Houses in 2017-18
The state government of Uttar Pradesh is planning to construct 10 lakh houses in rural areas under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) and 2 lakh houses in urban areas under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U). The aim of the central government’s flagship housing scheme is to provide shelter for homeless people across the country.
According to the official data, around 48 lakh people in the rural areas of Uttar Pradesh do not have a permanent residence to stay. So the state government is planning to solve this problem by constructing at least 10 lakh houses in the state within 2017-18 under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. PMAY is a central government’s scheme under which an affordable house to poor and homeless people in the country would be provided through several benefit components of the scheme.
Financial Benefits Under PM Awas Yojana Gramin in UP
The state government has made an announcement that the beneficiaries will get financial aid for building houses in rural areas under the PM Awas Yojana Gramin. Subsidy amount to be provided in rural areas under PMAY-G by the government is as below:
– Each eligible beneficiary will be provided a financial assistance of Rs. 1.20 lakh.
– Additional Rs. 12,000 for the construction of toilet.
– Beneficiaries will be given Rs. 15,700/- who construct their house by themselves.
The state govt. has identified 5,129 families in urban areas across the state who are eligible to get financial assistance to construct their homes. The subsidy amount to be provided in urban areas under PMAY-U by the government is mentioned below:
– By Central Government – Rs. 1.5 – 2.5 lakh
– By State Government – Rs. 1 lakh
To get more detail about the scheme visit the official website Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban at pmaymis.gov.in or PMAY Gramin at pmayg.nic.in
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Online Application Form by KDA in Uttar Pradesh
Kanpur Development Authority (KDA), Uttar Pradesh is inviting Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Online Application Form. KDA has started Online registration of flats under PMAY in Kanpur from 24 August 2018. Interested candidates can apply online for over 10,000 KDA Flats by filling PMAY Kanpur Online Application Form at kdaindia.co.in
For online registrations of PMAY Flats in Kanpur, KDA has already uploaded the software on its website. This time KDA invites PMAY Flats Online Registration Form for 10,032 flats from already selected applicants of SUDA / DUDA. KDA is consistently working for the construction of these houses.
Housing For All (PMAY-HFA) by 2022 is the flagship scheme of the Modi govt. to provide own house to every poor family across the country. Last date for registration of PMAY Kanpur Flats is 30 August 2018 which can be extended as well.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Online Application Form by KDA
There are 5040 flats in Mahabir Nagar (Panki), 576 flats in Ram Ganga Enclave (Panki), 2208 flats in Nagawa and 2208 flats in Sakrapur. All the existing applicants in Kanpur region who have already been selected in the previous list can now apply online. Applicants can make online registration for PMAY Kanpur with the banks as well.
- Visit the official website kdaindia.co.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Online Property Information System” link as shown in the figure:-
- Direct Link – People can directly click this link for PMAY KDA Kanpur Online Registration
- Next click at the “Existing Allottee Register” tab appearing in green color as shown below:-
- Afterwards, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Online Form 2018 will appear as follows:-
- Here all the existing allottees can enter their complete details and click at the “Verify Button” to complete the registration process.
- Candidates can make ‘Applicants Login‘ to completely fill the Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Online Application Form by KDA. Next, candidates can “Search Property / Make Payment“
- Existing Allottees can make Login to complete the application process.
In the month of September, KDA will organize a Lottery and allocate these flats to the beneficiaries.
PMAY Kanpur KDA Flats Online Registration – Important Points
All the applicants must remember the following points while filling PMAY Kanpur KDA Flats Online Registration Form:-
- Online Form is absolutely free of cost. Now applicants will not have to purchase form of Rs. 160 from banks.
- To purchase a flat, applicants can make online payment of Rs. 5 thousand at the official website.
- The location of all these flats can also seen on Google Maps.
There are a large number of applicants who are filling Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Kanpur Online Application Form. To avoid the last minute rush, applicants must fill the application form online as soon as possible before final date.
— For more details, visit the official website http://www.kdaindia.co.in/en/index.php