Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List | Awas Yojana Suchi | PMAY List 2019 | Awas Yojana Beneficiary List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a flagship scheme of Modi govt. to realize vision of ‘Housing for All’ by 2022. The PMAY list of beneficiaries of the scheme is available on the official website of PM Awas Yojana Urban at pmaymis.gov.in and can be viewed by anyone. Central govt. has released the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List of beneficiaries 2019. All those who have applied previously for PMAY Urban Housing Scheme can check their name in PMAY – U beneficiary list at pmaymis.gov.in
After the recent meeting of Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee (CSMC), the total tally of houses under PMAY has reached to 42.46 lakh. Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation is given the responsibility to provide pucca houses to the poor people in urban areas.
Latest Update: PMAY Urban New List of Beneficiaries 2019
To ensure that all the candidates get their houses as soon as possible under PM Awas Yojana, candidates can easily fill PMAY Online Application Form. After making registration, all those candidates who wish to check whether there name is present in the list or not can check it online.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2018-2019
PMAY – U List of Beneficiaries is not available for download but anyone who wants to verify whether their name is present in the list of beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana or not can check it online. Below is the complete procedure to check your name in the PMAY beneficiary list.
Check Your name in the PMAY – U Beneficiary List 2019
The complete procedure to find your name in PMAY Urban List of beneficiaries is specified below:-
- Firstly all the candidates are required to visit the official PMAY Urban website pmaymis.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll over the “Search Beneficiary” option in main menu and then “Search by Name” drop-down option will open.
- Click the “Search by Name” option to open PMAY Search by Name Window.
- Here candidates have to enter the first 3 characters of their name (for eg – if your name is ‘Karan’ then enter ‘Kar’) and click “SHOW” button.
- After clicking the SHOW button, all the details of PMAY beneficiaries whose name starts with the entered 3 characters will get displayed.
- Here candidates can find their name easily as we search in dictionary. Candidates can also verify their father name, survey number, beneficiary code, name of PMAY – U component, city name and name of state.
- Moreover, candidates can click on their “Name” and verify their Mobile Number using OTP to view the family member details and PMAY U Application Status.
This list shows the PMAY list of beneficiaries whose proposals are approved by the central govt. under PMAY – HFA. However, people cannot get information about the dispatching and money receipt from this list.
Central govt. will provide financial assistance to Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) and other implementing agencies through States / UTs for:-
- In Situ Rehabilitation of existing slum dwellers using land as resource through private participation
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
- Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
- Subsidy for Beneficiary Led Individual House Construction (BLC)
All the poor people in urban areas can apply online for PMAY Urban Housing Scheme while the poor people in the rural areas are selected by SECC 2011 data under PM Awas Yojana Gramin. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban, govt. is providing financial assistance for new houses to the homeless people. PMAY targets to provide 20 million houses to poor people till FY 2022.
— All the beneficiaries can track their assessment status / application status using the link given below:-
Track Assessment Status
— For more details on the PMAY Urban Housing Scheme, please see PMAY – HFA Scheme Guidelines