State government of Haryana has decided to conduct demand survey for the central government’s flagship affordable housing scheme “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana”. The demand survey would be conducted in urban areas for identification of beneficiaries for providing affordable housing under PMAY.
Decision of conducting demand survey for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was taken during a recent meeting help between the officials from urban local bodies and the chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar. The eligibility of the applicants would be as per the guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana defined by the ministry of housing and urban poverty alleviation.
PM Awas Yojana Haryana – Eligibility Criteria
The following applicants would be eligible to participate for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana demand survey
- People living in urban areas and were residents of the state as on 17 June 2015.
- People belonging to EWS, LIG and MIG and living in urban areas would be eligible for Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme under PMAY.
- The applicants should have Aadhar Card and a bank account.
- The applicant or his/her family should not own a pucca house in any other locality.
- The applicant should not have already benefited under any state or central housing scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Haryana Application Forms
However, it is not confirmed but in the age of digitization, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application forms for demand survey in Haryana might be invited through online mode. The online application forms would be available on official website of Haryana Government.
The details about PMAY demand survey application forms in Haryana would be available soon after announcement by the state government.
The demand survey application forms are also being invited through the official website of PMAY at pmaymis.gov.in for assessment of candidates for PMAY benefits.