Hello friends, this post is important as we are going to tell you about the process to download Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana application form and claim form. PM Suraksha Bima Scheme is a flagship accident insurance scheme of the Modi govt. launched in FY 2015. Now, PMSBY application & claim forms are available at the jansuraksha.gov.in.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) is a social security scheme offering one year accidental death and disability cover. The other 2 schemes launched along with PMSBY scheme are PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY).
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) Application & Claim Form
Below is the complete procedure to download the PMSBY application form and claim form:-
- Firstly visit the official Jan-Dhan Se Jan Suraksha website at jansuraksha.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Forms” option in the header or directly click this link
- Then click at the “Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana” image or directly click PMSBY Forms link
- After click at the “Application Forms” tab or “Claim Forms” tab. Then select the language in which you want to download the PMSBY application form or claim form.
- The PM Suraksha Bima Yojana application form will appear as follows:-
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Claim Form will appear as follows:-
- Candidates can download this application form in PDF format in the language of their choice to avail PMSBY scheme benefits.
Check PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Scheme Details in order to fill the form and avail PMSBY Scheme benefits.
PMSBY Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to avail the PMSBY Scheme benefits:-
- PMSBY is available to people whose age belongs to the age group of 18 to 70 years with savings bank account.
- Any individual can join PMSBY Scheme through one bank account only.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana accident insurance also covers permanent disablement due to accident.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana Premium
The premium amount payable for PM Suraksha Bima Yojana is Rs. 12 per year. In case a subscriber enables auto debit facility on their account, then the premium amount would be automatically deducted from their account on or before 1 June every year.
It is important to note that the period of PMSBY Insurance is from 1st June to 31st May of any financial year. Under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, risk coverage available is Rs. 2 lakh for accidental death and permanent disability. Moreover for permanent partial disability, the risk coverage available is Rs. 1 lakh.
Where to Buy Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana is administered through Public Sector General Insurance Companies or any other General Insurance Companies which are in tie up with participating banks.
You can submit your PMSBY application form to the banker in which you have a savings bank account. The PMSBY form can easily be downloaded from the official Jansuraksha website at jansuraksha.gov.in
How to Claim PMSBY Accident Insurance Scheme Benefits
PMSBY Scheme aims to cover death caused by accident and disability as confirmed by documentary evidence. This includes road, rail and vehicular accidents, drowning, death involving any crime (accident reported to police), snakebite, fall from a tree and other causes supported by immediate hospital record.
In case of death of account holders, nominee can claim the insurance cover. For more details, visit the official website at http://jansuraksha.gov.in/