Central govt. has started the enrollment process for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2019. Now all the unorganized sector workers can make PM Shramyogi Yojana Online Registration at life insurance corporation (LIC) official website at licindia.in. PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) is going to provide Rs. 3,000 monthly pension (life long on attaining 60 years of age) to labourers working in unorganized sector.
PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) online registration process has been started from 15 February 2019 at licindia.in or labour.gov.in. For making PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2019 enrollment, candidates can visit the nearest common service center (CSCs).
The age of the applicants must lie b/w 18 to 40 years and the monthly income of the subscribers must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month to apply online for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana.
PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration 2019
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana 2019:-
- All the beneficiaries will have to make a visit to the CSCs with mandatory information. Locate CSC Center Here
- Then CSC will enroll the beneficiaries and installment would get calculated on the basis of age criteria.
- The 1st installment would be deducted through CSC wallet and subscribers will have to pay in cash.
- After making successful payment, an online Shram Yogi Pension Number would be generated. In addition, an acknowledgement cum Debit mandate will be generated for beneficiary’s signature.
- Common Service Centers will scan and upload the signed debit mandate of beneficiaries. Then CSC will print and handover the Shram Yogi Card to beneficiaries.
- After confirmation from bank, mandate debit would get activated along with SMS communication to the beneficiary.
To know the complete enrollment process – PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Enrollment Process and in case of any query, candidates can call on the toll fee number at 1800-2676-888.
PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Details
The candidates must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria to become eligible for PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM):-
- All the beneficiaries must belong to 18 to 40 years of age.
- The income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 15,000 per month.
- He / She must not be an income tax payer.
- Applicants must not be engaged in organized sector with membership of EPF / NPS / ESIC
- Applicant must have a savings bank account.
- He / She should possess Aadhar number.
PM-SYM scheme 2019 aims to provide minimum assured pension of Rs. 3,000 which will continue life long on attaining the age of 60 years. Check PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana Details PDF.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Pension Chart & Notification
Before making online application for the scheme, candidates must check the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Pension Chart. PMSYM contribution is age specific and govt. is equal partner in the financial security of unorganized sector. This pension chart would show the subscribers the amount of contribution to be made and checked using the link below:-
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) Notification