Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna is inviting online applications for +2 Colleges & School Admissions through OFSS Bihar website at www.ofssbihar.in. There is now a single Common Application Form for admission in inter colleges and schools which is available at a new Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). OFSS enables the students who have passed their Matric (10th) through BSEB or CBSE or any other board to take admission in class 12th in reputed colleges and schools. Candidates can fill Bihar Intermediate Colleges & Schools Admission 2018 Online Application Form at ofssbihar.in
Now candidates can even fill Common Application Form through Sahaj Vasudha Kendras and District Registration cum Counselling Centers (DRCC). Candidates can now apply online for admission in Inter Colleges & Schools for +2 standard through bseb new official website or Vasudha Kendras or DRCC.
Recently, BSEB Board has also launched portal.ofssbihar.in to conduct an exam online for all Matric (Class 10th) pass candidates to get admissions in 10+2 colleges & schools. Now each 10th pass student can apply online for any preferred university college from their home rather than making unnecessary visits to the college or school itself.
Bihar Intermediate Colleges & Schools Admission 2018 Online Application Form
All the students who have passed their Matric (class 10th) from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Central Board for Secondary education(CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or any other State board are eligible to apply online for admission. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Bihar Board (BSEB) Inter Colleges and Schools Admission 2018:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Online Facilitation System for Students at ofssbihar.in
- Next click at the “Click Here to Apply for Admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools / इंटरमीडिएट कॉलेज एवं स्कूल में नामांकन के लिए फॉर्म भरने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें |” or directly click this link
- Read all the necessary Instructions carefully (आवेदन फॉर्म भरने हेतु मुख्य निर्देश), tick the declaration and then click at the “Click Here to Fill Your Application Form” tab at the bottom.
- The Common Application Form for Admission to Intermediate Colleges & Schools in Bihar will appear as follows:-
- Here fill all the Personal details, Matric (10th) Examination details, Address, Reservation & Weightage details along with choosing Colleges of their preference and uploading recent photograph. Finally, click at the “Please click here to deposit the application fees of Rs. 300“
Students who will apply under Sports Quota , Donor Quota, Ward Quota or Fine Arts Quota have to apply in the respective colleges in OFFLINE mode in the College Only. Students can make Login at Student Login
BSEB Inter (+2) Admission 2018-20 Application Form for Vasudha Kendra & DRCC
All the candidates can also apply online through the Vasudha Kendras or through District Registration cum Counselling Centers (DRCC). For this all the students have to download the application forms number Form 5, Form 6, Form 7 and Form 8. Description of these forms is given below:-
- Applying through Vasudha Kendra and candidate is 10th pass from BSEB – Download Form 5
- Applying through Vasudha Kendra and candidate is 10th (Matric) pass from CBSE / ICSE or Other State Board – Download Form 6
- Applying through District Registration Cum Counselling Center (DRCC) and candidate is 10th pass (Matric Passout) from BSEB – Download Form 7
- Applying through District Registration Cum Counselling Center (DRCC) and candidate is Matric pass (10th) from CBSE / ICSE or Other State Board – Download Form 8
To download forms to apply at Vasudha Kendras and DRCC Centers, click the link given below:-
Forms for Vasudha Kendras and DRCC
College Wise Subject List for 12th Colleges & Schools Admissions 2018
The complete colleges wise subject list if available for all steams i.e Science, Arts and Commerce. All the 10th pass students are advised to first check the subject list to get admission in class 12th. Here candidates can enter their session, university, district, stream and college type to get the subject list. Here is the direct link to check the Complete College Wise Subject List 2018:-
- Bihar +2 College Wise Subject List will appear as follows:-
Applicants can choose minimum One option and maximum twenty options in the CAF in the Application fee of Rs. 300. There is no additional fee for choosing upto 20 option.
— There are various OFSS Help Desk Centers, click here to see – Help Desk
— Candidates can see the Complete List of Vasudha Kendras through the link – List of Vasudha Kendra
— In case of any query, colleges can call on the Helpline Number – 0612-2230051, 0612-2232239, 0612-2232227, 0612-2232257, 0612-2232074 and students can call on the Helpline Number – 0612- 2230009 or can Contact Us
— To download Common Prospectus in Hindi for Admission in Intermediate Colleges & Schools, visit official website – http://www.ofssbihar.in/Higher-Education/index.aspx