Odisha govt. has launched Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Loan Yojana 2018-19 for farmers. Under this scheme, govt. will provide subsidy on loans upto Rs. 50 lakh to encourage setting up of new agro industries. The state govt. has also launched Mukhya Mantri Abhinav Krishi Yantrapati Samman Yojana to provide rewards to farmers. This will encourage usage of innovative tools and implements in agriculture and realize the vision of “Doubling Farmers Income by 2022”.
This scheme will result in the betterment of farming and agriculture in the state. This scheme also deals with simplification of loan taking procedure. Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2018-19 will enable the farmers to avail loans in a hassle free manner through the website apicol.co.in
Here farmers can make registration, submit their completed application and even make their payment online. Both these new schemes would result in additional income for farmers and generation of new employment opportunities. Odisha state govt. has launched this Krushi Udyog Yojana on 17 May 2018.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana
Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Department has launched Krushi Udyog Yojana 2018-19 to assist people who are willing to work in agro industries. The important features and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- Impact on Agro-Industries – Govt. wants to assist companies / firms / units for the development and monitoring of industries based on agriculture, horticulture and food processing.
- Speedy and Time Bound Implementation – All the interested candidates will have to make online registration at apicol.co.in and submit the application form. Govt. will provide financial assistance in a speedy (fast forward) manner to set up agro-industries.
- Management of Industries – After setting up of agro industries, APICOL and NIC will consistently monitor the entire progress of the industries.
- Easy Process – Minimal Time Wastage – As all the application filling and the management processes will be carried out through portal, so the owners of the industries should not worry about time wastage.
- Subsidy for Agro Industries – The state govt. will provide a subsidy to the agro industries under the Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana 2018-19.
- Subsidy For Other Industries – Educated Youths will be encouraged to set up new manufacturing units for agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, animal resource development and food processing sector and can avail subsidy upto Rs. 50 lakh.
- Payment and Cash Refund – All the transactions from the bank account of the entrepreneurs will be done through safe and secure payment gateways.
Both these scheme will result in the development of agriculture and agricultural labourers. Under Mukhyamantri Abhinav Krishi Yantrapati Samman Yojana, govt. will select 101 farmers (11 from states and 90 from districts). Top 3 farmers will get Rs. 2 lakh, Rs. 1.5 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh while all other farmers will get Rs. 15,000 each.
All the farmers who invents innovative tools and implements will be honoured and can setup their own manufacturing units or company and will register them under Startup Odisha Initiative. Thus this scheme will allow innovators to get a monthly assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month. Furthermore if any farmer wants to improvise their tools and implements, then govt. willl provide assistance upto Rs. 15 lakh. For more details, visit apicol.co.in