Niti Aayog has started inviting online application forms for Atal New India Challenge under Atal Innovation Mission (AIM). This program will support innovators in creation of products & solutions using advance technologies in areas of social relevance and national importance. Central government will provide a reward of Rs. 1 crore to the selected candidates. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website aim.gov.in
Under this Atal New India Challenge, govt. will provide incentives to the innovations in the areas of health, housing, energy, water and hygiene. This would be done through a grant based mechanism.
Govt. is making an open call to design and demonstrate market ready products on the basis of cutting edge technologies in focus areas. All the MSME units, Startups, R&D Organizations, Academicians and Innovators can apply online before 10 June 2018.
Atal New India Challenge 2018 Online Application Form
The complete procedure to apply online has been specified below:-
- Firstly visit the official website aim.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “ATAL NEW INDIA CHALLENGE” link in the main menu or directly click this link
- Then click the “Apply Now” link to open the ‘Atal New India Challenge Online Application Form’. This application form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill their general details, type of entity, technology details, manufacturing plan, commercialization plan, early market plan and video prototype. Even candidates needs to upload supporting documents like their recent resume, business plan and self certification.
- Finally candidates can click on the “Submit” button to submit their completed application form. Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the completed application form for any future reference.
Who can Apply – All the MSMEs, Startups, R&D Organizations, Academicians and Innovators are eligible to apply for this program.
Vision – To create innovative products of national importance and social relevance with the use of existing technologies (production). Also to help new deep-tech products to find markets and early customers to promote commercialization in India.
— In case of any further query, candidate can see FAQ’s and for rules and regulations, see Guidelines on the official website aim.gov.in/atal-new-india-challenge.php