National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the Identity Card (I Card) for B.Ed. Teachers Bridge Course (PDPET). NIOS D.El.Ed (Department of Elementary Education) has started this specifically designed 6 months course for B.Ed teachers teaching in primary classes (I to V). Now candidates can download their NIOS PDPET I-Card using their e-mail and password at the official website dledbr.nios.ac.in
In NIOS PDPET System, B.Ed Teachers teaching primary classes of 1st to 5th in any NCTE (National Council For Technical Education) approved institution can make login. Only the registered and verified teachers of NIOS PDPET Bridge Course 2018 can Download / Print I-Card.
All the untrained in-service teachers who have applied for this course can download their Identity Card as it is now released on the official website. See the complete procedure to download and print I Card.
NIOS D.El.Ed Bridge Course 2018 (PDPET) I-Card Download / Print
Below is the complete procedure to download / print the I Card for B.Ed. teachers:-
- Visit the official website of NIOS D.El.Ed Bridge Course 2018 (PDPET) at dledbr.nios.ac.in
- On the homepage, B.Ed candidates can download their I Card for PDPET course by clicking at the “For B.Ed. Teachers Registration” section or “Click to Print the I Card (only for registered and verified teachers)” link
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click at the NIOS PDPET System – B.Ed Teachers Bridge Course Login to download or print their I Card. Representative Image is shown in the figure:-
- Here B.Ed Teachers can enter their e-mail and password and click at the “Submit” button to make login into the NIOS PDPET System and download / print their I-Card
- All such B.Ed teachers who forgot their E-mail Id and Password can Click Here to Download / Print I-Card
- Here candidates can enter their Reference Number (Ref No.), Date of Birth (DOB), Enrollment No. & Name and then click at the “Submit” button to Print / Download NIOS D.El.Ed – PDPET System – B.Ed. Teacher I Card
It is important to note that only the registered and verified teachers teaching primary classed from 1st to 5th standard are only applicable. Only the teachers who have applied for NIOS B.Ed Bridge Course (PDPET) 2018 can take a printout and keep it for their future reference.
Objectives of NIOS Dled Bridge Course 2018 For B.Ed. Teachers
The main objective to conduct this NIOS PDPET Bridge Course 2018 for B.Ed. teachers are as follows:-
- To provide high quality education to B.Ed Teachers through Open and Distance Learning System so that they can achieve minimum educational qualifications as specified by NCTE.
- This NIOS PDPET Bridge Course 2018 will enable the teachers to meet the educational needs for equity and social justice.
All such B.Ed teachers teaching primary classes I to V will then contribute to Universalize School Education.
Read More – NIOS D.El.Ed Second (2nd) Year Registration Fees Online Submission has been also started at dled.nios.ac.in – View Details