National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites online submission of 2nd year examination fees for 506, 507, 508, 509 & 510 courses for diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed). The last date for online submission of 3rd and 4th public examination fees is 15 October 2018. Interested candidates can make NIOS D.El.Ed 2nd year examination fees online submission at dled.nios.ac.in
The 3rd NIOS public examination for D.El.Ed will be held in 2 modules i.e 506 & 507 during December 2018 and 4th NIOS public examination for D.El.Ed will be held in 3 modules i.e 508, 509 & 510 modules during February-March 2019.
All question papers will be bi-lingual which means in both English and Hindi languages and also in selected regional languages. However, applicants can write examination in any 1 language for which he/ she has to write the medium / language of answering questions on the specified space in the Answer Book.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2nd Year Exam Fees Submission for Courses 506, 507, 508, 509 / 510
Below is the complete procedure for making online submission of 2nd year examination fees for 3rd & 4th public examinations:-
- Firstly visit the official website dled.nios.ac.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Submission of 2nd Year Examination Fees for those have submitted II Year Admission Fees (Submission can be done till 15th Oct 2018)” link as shown in the figure below:-
- Direct Link – NIOS D.El.Ed 3rd & 4th Public Exam Fees Submission
- Afterwards the NIOS Dled 2nd year online examination fees submission page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to provide the Enrollment number of D.El.Ed examination and then click at the “Submit” button to move further. Then candidates have to select the Medium and then it will ask for percentage in class 12th. If percentage is less than 50% for general category and 45% for other category then have you taken admission in NIOS, select Yes or No.
- If candidates has taken admission in Class 12th then provide Reference number / Enrolment number. Then click at the “Submit” button to get redirected to online payment.
- In case of successful payment, applicants will get a message and candidates can take a printout of the same. The status of payment can be checked by just providing enrolment number.
In case the payment has been debited from your account and the status has not been updated, kindly do not make payment but just wait for 48 years. The payment status will get updated and applicants can check their status by providing their enrollment number.
NIOS D.El.Ed 3rd & 4th Public Examination Fees & Schedule
The complete schedule for online registration and payment of examination fees for 3rd & 4th D.El.Ed examination is shown in the table below:-
|Name of Subject||Subject Code||Examination Fees||Schedule of Registration|
|Understanding children in inclusive context||506||Rs. 1000/-||1st October to 15 October 2018|
|Community & Elementary Education||507||Rs. 1000/-||1st October to 15 October 2018|
|Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level||508||Rs. 1000/-||1st October to 15 October 2018|
|Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level||509 OR||Rs. 1000/-||1st October to 15 October 2018|
|Learning Science at Upper Primary Level||510||Rs. 1000/-||1st October to 15 October 2018|
The last date for submission of second year examination fees for course 506, 507, 508 and 509 / 510 courses is 15th October 2018. Only those teachers who have submitted 2nd year admission fees earlier can only submit the examination fees before the specified last date.
— For more details, visit the official website http://dled.nios.ac.in/