Now all the people who have already applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) can check their name and details in PMAY list using 4 methods. All the applicants who are looking forward to own a new house under Housing For All by 2022 can find name online. It is now a simple process to check name in PM Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) & PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) New List 2019.
The unique advantage of the PM Awas Yojana is the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme which helps the owner keep the cost of owning the house lower. There are different eligibility and after applying, PMAY applicant gets registration ID using which applicants can find status of application.
In case the person has already applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), there are 4 ways to find name and details on PMAY list. To check details, people may require aadhaar number, mobile number, registration ID & assessment ID as there is different requirement in each case.
Find Name in PM Awas Yojana (PMAY-U / PMAY-G) New List
The new Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list can either be PMAY Urban (Shehri) list or PMAY-Gramin (rural) list. Below are the 4 ways to check name in PMAY Urban List and PMAYG list:-
1. Check PMAY Urban List with Aadhar Number
- Visit the PMAY official website at http://pmaymis.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Search Beneficiary” option or
- Direct Link – https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Find_Beneficiary_Details.aspx
- Previously, there was an option to select “Search By Name” from “Search Beneficiary” drop down menu.
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar card number and click at “Submit” button.
- After submission of the required information, all the details of PMAY application would be shown along with the status.
2. Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List without Aadhaar Number
In case the applicant does not have the aadhaar number with them, then you can search PM Awas Yojana list with your personal details and mobile number or with assessment ID through the link given below:-
Here candidates can enter their personal details or assessment ID to generate PMAY application status.
3. Check PM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY G) List with Registration Number
In order to check your name and details on PMAY Rural List using the registration number, please visit the official PMAY Gramin website at:-
4.Check PMAY-G list without registration number
In case the applicant does not have the registration number, then on PMAY-Gramin official website the following details can be used. Access the link https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx and then click at “Advanced Search” option to access your details.
On the newly opened page, applicants have to select State, District, Block, Panchayat, Scheme name and other details. After submitting, your personal details, bank details, house site details, sanction and completion details will be shown to you.