Madhya Pradesh Govt. has launched MP Saral Bijli Bill Scheme under the flagship Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana. Govt. will now ensure the availability of electricity to the families of registered labourers at a nominal price of Rs. 200 per month for domestic use. To avail the scheme benefits, candidates can download the offline application form at mpenergy.nic.in
In the initial phase, the maximum permissible limit for domestic consumption will be 100 units to run fans, bulbs and other household items. This scheme is launched on the lines of the Saubhagya Scheme where no security money is required from the applicant.
This scheme has been launched from 1 July 2018 and will be applicable for all bills in August 2018.
MP Saral Bijli Bill Scheme 2018 Application Form Download
All the households of registered workers will now have to pay Rs. 200 per month for domestic power supply under Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Sambal) Yojana. The candidates can download the offline application form through the official website mpenergy.nic.in or can directly click the link given below:-
- MP Saral Bijli Bill Scheme 2018 Application Form will appear as below:-
Candidates can fill and submit the completed application form at nearest office / camp of Electricity Distribution Company.
MP Saral Bijli Bill Scheme 2018 – Eligibility & Meter Connection Reading
All the candidates can must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Saral Bijli Bill Scheme:-
- This scheme is only applicable to the families of the registered labourers.
- Only those families of workers whose overall domestic power supply consumption is less than 1000 watts per month are eligible.
- Labourers households using Air Conditioners (AC) and Heaters will not be eligible.
- In case the families have metered connections, then meter reading will be considered to calculate the bill and to provide the scheme benefits.
- In rural areas, families without meters having consumption of less than 500 watts will get their bill calculated as per the MP Electricity Regulatory Commission (MPERC) tariff orders.
At the end, electricity bill of the labourers at Rs. 200 per month or original bill (whichever is less) will be applicable for the workers. Govt. will also mention the amount to be paid by the consumers and amount given by govt. as subsidy in the electricity bills. For complete details, click the link given below:-
Also Read – CM SHivraj Singh Chauhan has also launched Mukhyamantri Bakaya Bijlee Bill Mafi Yojana.